Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nana dresses are out in force tonight! How she is only 41 I’ll never know, she’s looked over 40 for the last 10 years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ she is some bullshitter selling those dresses, they are all clearly horrible.
Your man then with his ridiculous dance up on instagram, absolutely morto for the pair of them, match made in heaven (y)

Reactions: 4
Nana dresses are out in force tonight! How she is only 41 I’ll never know, she’s looked over 40 for the last 10 years 🤣
Hilarious.....LOL

Christ she is some bullshitter selling those dresses, they are all clearly horrible.
Your man then with his ridiculous dance up on instagram, absolutely morto for the pair of them, match made in heaven (y)
Their so well met...but sure he's in politics so she'll think he's great...dance or no dance LOL

Reactions: 3
I think just Instagram..it’s not on Twitter, not sure about Facebook..she literally thinks she’s a celebrity 🙄

So true, did Sandra only announce on Insta or is it on Facebook/Twitter too?
Timing is kinda weird too. Even if she is keeping his identity ‘private’ (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) to wait until he’s out of the country on a ‘work’ trip so isn’t there to support you/share the joy or whatever is strange. Certainly in pics her bump wasn’t noticeable at that stage and the swollen cankles could’ve just been normal weight gain.

Reactions: 7
Timing is kinda weird too. Even if she is keeping his identity ‘private’ (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) to wait until he’s out of the country on a ‘work’ trip so isn’t there to support you/share the joy or whatever is strange. Certainly in pics her bump wasn’t noticeable at that stage and the swollen cankles could’ve just been normal weight gain.
Did you read the update about the candles last night? aka liposuction gone wrong

Reactions: 1
But that’s the thing..there isn’t much joy coming from him over this apparently..and he hasn’t been supportive of her by the sounds of it..so maybe it was a ‘duck you’ to him by doing this while he’s away? I doubt he wants people talking about it like we are here so prob wasn’t too impressed with her ‘announcement’

Reactions: 2
Ah Lads it wont let me link for some reason but go onto youtube and search sandra Murphy botox and watch the video..
Shes on the elaine show and someone says she thinks botox changes people for the worse...then Elaine reminds the panel Sandra has it...awkward
But wait for the clanger...She says ...she only got it because her eyelids are heavy😂😂😂😂😂

She then cuts other people up who get it and says she too hates the frozen look...
Heavy eyelids...I've heard it all..go watch
I watched it..brilliant LOL....there's another video of her on YouTube talking about engagement rings....maybe Colm should watch that one!!!!

• Haha
Wonder if he sampled the ‘ladies of the night’ while in America..he looks so much older than 35 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
FYI Sandy taking a break from the fruit for breakfast....porridge is on the menu for tomorrow guys!!!!

Wonder if he sampled the ‘ladies of the night’ while in America..he looks so much older than 35 🥴
Probably did....poor Sandy won't be able for any action for some time now with her bump growing and the legs swelling like never before!!

Reactions: 2
I’d say once a punter always a punter…but I wouldn’t wish that on her..especially when pregnant 😕

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.