Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stuff about her appearance, plastic surgery use etc..hopefully she never comes across it or checks his phone..this is why I’m so back and forth with feeling sorry for her and thinking she’s ruthless 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just stuff about her appearance, plastic surgery use etc..hopefully she never comes across it or checks his phone..this is why I’m so back and forth with feeling sorry for her and thinking she’s ruthless 🤣
Not surprised at all.

Reactions: 1
Has she lost weight in recent times (pre-pregnancy?) - her face hasn't looked as bulbous as it used to. I actually can't believe she's only 41, that would make us a similar vintage but in my mind she's always seemed about 15 years older than me :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Between this thread and Sarah Burps, I can't keep up 😅

Was out this morning pampering myself and they are the talk of the parishes too in West Cork 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Has she lost weight in recent times (pre-pregnancy?) - her face hasn't looked as bulbous as it used to. I actually can't believe she's only 41, that would make us a similar vintage but in my mind she's always seemed about 15 years older than me :geek:
@Fromthehorsesmouth was saying she gets liposuction so that could be it? She’s definitely lost weight over the last few years though, since the election…I’d love to see her dress a bit differently..she lives in the long dresses…def has the politicians wife look nailed anyway 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Fromthehorsesmouth was saying she gets liposuction so that could be it? She’s definitely lost weight over the last few years though, since the election…I’d love to see her dress a bit differently..she lives in the long dresses…def has the politicians wife look nailed anyway 🥴
She got liposuction in both legs years ago as she literally had no ankles and couldn't wear boots...she spoke openly about it but I think she could do with having it again!!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Was out this morning pampering myself and they are the talk of the parishes too in West Cork 🙈
And the ironic thing is, everyone knows what she did because her ‘partner’ completely threw her under the bus..between his carry on in the pub and the stuff he’s telling his friends..I’d say she’s so annoyed with him for doing that..
how does she justify it to her friends and family? I would be so embarrassed if I was her…wouldn’t be able to look my parents in the eye…knowing that all her work colleagues know how her baby was conceived…what a mess

• Wow
What makes me laugh this is when she said she likes to keep her private life private and that she cherishes that haha . I know what she has for breakfast and dinner ,what she wears, where she works, what her brother does ,her covid journey ,her plastic surgery etc .did she not sit on the Elaine show for years discussing her life ,it's mad she comes out with this when it suits ,because of her being a seedy bit on the side .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s very heavily filtered.

She won’t need to check his phone. She can check tattle👍

Christ almighty 🙈🙈 Funny though…you couldnt make it up 😂

What makes me laugh this is when she said she likes to keep her private life private and that she cherishes that haha . I know what she has for breakfast and dinner ,what she wears, where she works, what her brother does ,her covid journey ,her plastic surgery etc .did she not sit on the Elaine show for years discussing her life ,it's mad she comes out with this when it suits ,because of her being a seedy bit on the side .
She only shares the stuff that makes her seem upper class. Like only showing and telling us about one brother, not the other. The bigger events in the job, not the smaller stuff. Gone are the days getting a few things from Penny's, now it's all designer!
Wonder will they be going on a babymoon before babs arrives!

What’s the story with the other brother? Has she always lived at home with her parents or did she have to move back in when the business failed? Lol at the babymoon…first holiday together 😂

Reactions: 2
I'd say it's her sex life is what she meant by keeping her life private 😂 but that's not very private any more 🙈🙊

• Haha
And the ironic thing is, everyone knows what she did because her ‘partner’ completely threw her under the bus..between his carry on in the pub and the stuff he’s telling his friends..I’d say she’s so annoyed with him for doing that..
how does she justify it to her friends and family? I would be so embarrassed if I was her…wouldn’t be able to look my parents in the eye…knowing that all her work colleagues know how her baby was conceived…what a mess
Tell me more! I haven’t looked at her stories for ages. Came back on and she’s pregnant!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.