Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true… then she posted stuff about kids with Down syndrome.. god she’s sll over the place. Emphasising the perfect - selfish as ever not giving a thought of those who may be not so lucky. Selfish cow
What a B**ch - selfish, filtered, snobby cow / sorry but this made me so mad - especially after reading here about her DS brother, you’d think she’d have more compassion

Reactions: 5
I actually feel so sorry for the baby having such crappy people as parents 😔
I do think she is snobby, stuck and full of tit, but I think she will be a great mom. Her little girl will be well looked after. She will be loved, clothed, fed, educated and kept warm at night. I don't think she will want for anything, except, maybe a decent daddy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do think she is snobby, stuck and full of tit, but I think she will be a great mom. Her little girl will be well looked after. She will be loved, clothed, fed, educated and kept warm at night. I don't think she will want for anything, except, maybe a decent daddy!
Obviously those things are important for any child but I don’t think she’s a good person..I do feel sorry for her at times but then she shows her true colours again..she’s quite calculated and manipulative..she has shown nothing will stand in the way of what she wants…other young children etc so I don’t know to be honest 🤷‍♀️

….and a mother who uses her as a meal ticket. I can’t help but think she’ll capitalise on this ‘happy accident’ like her life depends on it to become the latest mommy blogger on the block 🙄

Reactions: 6
….and a mother who uses her as a meal ticket. I can’t help but think she’ll capitalise on this ‘happy accident’ like her life depends on it to become the latest mommy blogger on the block 🙄
Ya I think she could turn out to be quite a stage mom? There will be a lot of pressure on the little girl to be perfect..I guess Sandra never anticipated people would find out the circumstances of how all this happened..and the irony being if her boyfriend wasn’t mouthing off in the pub and crying to friends it probably would have stayed quiet…far from perfect 🥴 how embarrassing he has been talking about their sex life…I would dump someone for that alone like

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sandra knew exactly what she was doing... she often collected him from town drunk and drop him home to Crookstown, stopping off in a nearby boreen for a ride in the back of her car!!!! He was probably so pissed contraception didn't even enter his mind. That must've been a time when his girlfriend was in the house. So I think Sandra was very much aware of the situation 🤔
luk we are nearly in world war 3, petral and deisel prices goin nut

fair play to d lord mayer 4 showin ledership nd gettin behind d park nd ride in d county

david beckhum handed his instagram acount over 2 a doctor frm d ukrane to show d horor of d war.

as responce d lord mayer of cork colum kellehir has handed his facebook acount over 2 durex 4 d next 2 months

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sandra Murphy #3 Mr Mayor huffed and puffed now SM is up the duff. He says things off the cuff and now she's full of bluff...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh I’m back to feeling sorry for her again..none of this is normal..he prob doesn’t even remember posing for that Twitter picture at the weekend if he was after a few pints..no sign of him re tweeting or even liking it..
I feel sorry for her as well after yesterday . All the we talk yesterday Maybe it was her Mother came to the scan with her but she could acknowledge her, instead of implying it was her partner .

Obviously those things are important for any child but I don’t think she’s a good person..I do feel sorry for her at times but then she shows her true colours again..she’s quite calculated and manipulative..she has shown nothing will stand in the way of what she wants…other young children etc so I don’t know to be honest 🤷‍♀️
As much as I feel sorry for her , I do think she is manipulative. She is really pushing the “we” narrative in a calculated way. Obviously it is both their babies, but referring to we at the scan, when he wasn’t there is intentional.

Instagrammers is full of smoke and mirrors and Sandy is as dodgy as the rest of them.

Reactions: 7
I was just thinking, his family and friends must have got an awful shock meeting her in person because she's filtered to duck on IG 🤣🤣 Also his local! Can't see her in there on a high stool.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just thinking, his family and friends must have got an awful shock meeting her in person because she's filtered to duck on IG 🤣🤣 Also his local! Can't see her in there on a high stool.
Maybe that’s why there’s no sign of her on his social media? Can’t control the filters etc…it’s sad if she feels like she can’t show her natural face online..

I’d love to know what she looks like without makeup….not to mention the insta filters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d love to know what she looks like without makeup….not to mention the insta filters 🤣
There’s a video on her Instagram alright where she is fake tanning for some brand…no fake eyelashes etc and she looks very different..I’d say it’s still filtered but she looks like another person entirely without the make up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.