Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she made her announcement, I genuinely thought she was going to say she went down the donor route .
Sandy always swore down through the years she never wanted a baby...she was a birthing partners for a friend years ago and said that put her off ever being pregnant. However, knowing her as well as I do I know how desperate she is to 'get into politics' and firmly believe she may have schemed this up......

This could actually happen..they seem to have people fooled already
Yeah...after all she has tonnes of followers on Insta....remember she thought that was enough of a reason to run for election...

Reactions: 4
This is probably outing but I don’t even care anymore..would say all of it to Colms face anyway but he actually thought this himself initially a few weeks ago, when he was upset about it…that he had been trapped/tricked etc.. not sure if he still feels that way

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s precisely it…all he is is a donor.
Sandy will power on with or without him. She’s still a dick tho and I hope the people of cork remember that when she’s out knocking on doors looking for votes. She a washed up rag.

💯 her. Coveney must be scarlet having to be seen in their company
Somebody like Coveney wouldn't look at her...

This is probably outing but I don’t even care anymore..would say all of it to Colms face anyway but he actually thought this himself initially a few weeks ago, when he was upset about it…that he had been trapped/tricked etc.. not sure if he still feels that way
And so he should feel like that....she's as pushy as you could meet....

Reactions: 3
She was supposed to buy your shorty Tyco with your money
She went to the doctor, got lipo with your money
She walkin' around lookin' like Michael with your money

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn't you have some neck to stand there, brazen out and kids and ex only just left behind a mere 2 months ago.
She's got no morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Agree but a 'daddy' who is connected to politics and FF would suit her plans far better me thinks
Except her baby daddy is a bikey.

Wow 😮

Wonder has she been forced on his other kids yet 🤔
Unlikely..I’d say she’s calling the shots

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wouldn't you have some neck to stand there, brazen out and kids and ex only just left behind a mere 2 months ago.
She's got no morals.
Or even pretend to have some shame…even for the sake of his children..image is the most important thing to both of them.

Or even pretend to have some shame…even for the sake of his children..image is the most important thing to both of them.
It's certainly the most important thing to her...one of the reasons I no longer wanted to be friends with her...anytime we were out & first thing she'd want is a photo of her taken and straight onto social media...100% of the time...always demented about how she was looking etc...one time I had to take a photo 15 times before she was happy with it - all for social media

Aileen B Kelleher seems to be gone from Instagram….or else I’m blocked. Wasn’t even following 😝😝😝😝😝

Reactions: 1
She’s prob blocking people she doesn’t know who are watching her stories…she looks quite odd like there is a bit of a want in her?

Was sandra on the viewing stand in ballincollig too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.