Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i want to burn those hairbands, not just her but just because it’s trendy doesn’t mean it’s going to look good on everyone

Reactions: 4
“Ask me a question” …but keep it positive and say lots of nice things about me or I might throw another wobbler cos I’m a spoiled brat.

Another fake Q&A. Has she spent her entire holiday on the gram?

Reactions: 7
she’s having a laugh right, they don’t care about anyone other than ass kissers

Reactions: 2
You can just tell she is going to come on and complain about Ryanair. Like you know what you are getting with you fly with them and the price is much cheaper. These people thay expect 5 star service but go with a low cost airline just bug me.

Reactions: 8
If she’s so against Ryanair pay the premium for aer lingus. Personally I love Ryanair, play their game and you are generally fine

Reactions: 6
You can just tell she is going to come on and complain about Ryanair. Like you know what you are getting with you fly with them and the price is much cheaper. These people thay expect 5 star service but go with a low cost airline just bug me.
Randy is fur coat no knickers. She travels Ryanair 99% of the time. She travels Aer Finglas the other 1% of the time. She had a baby as a result of an affair, she lives in Crookstown FFS and promotes an airport hotel and wears gallery and Savida. Like c’mon, she’s hardly aspirational 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What's this? Randy flew Ryanair??? If the truth be told Randy can't afford Aer Lingus.

• Haha
Randy is fur coat no knickers. She travels Ryanair 99% of the time. She travels Aer Finglas the other 1% of the time. She had a baby as a result of an affair, she lives in Crookstown FFS and promotes an airport hotel and wears gallery and Savida. Like c’mon, she’s hardly aspirational 🤦‍♀️
Yet she still has notions!

Yet she still has notions!
She probably had aspirations of marrying a partner in a leading legal firm or a top cardiac surgeon but she’s married to the fat lad who smokes, drinks and sells car tyres….ooops! Dreams dashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably had aspirations of marrying a partner in a leading legal firm or a top cardiac surgeon but she’s married to the fat lad who smokes, drinks and sells car tyres….ooops! Dreams dashed.
She was definitely trying to snare a pilot when she worked for Aer Lingus.
No doubt in my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair he looks slimmer lately but also shorter :unsure::unsure:
IMG_20240519_214843.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7