Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would any self respecting woman go anywhere near a man who had a court order to stay away from his previous partner and the mother of his child. She waa obviously desperate for any man and had zero standards.

Reactions: 11
Why would any self respecting woman go anywhere near a man who had a court order to stay away from his previous partner and the mother of his child. She waa obviously desperate for any man and had zero standards.
Ara it was dark up the bohreen and she wasn't able to read it in the dark

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What did you think of Colms bum swagging.
She's on a staycation so obviously she prefers the caravan park to the transient site in Crookstown.
How doesn't she have a home of her own at this stage. She'll close down Carrig Donn if she keeps buying their frocks and posturing in them.
She'd want to work on those flabby arms.

Reactions: 4
Whenever Sandra posts a story drying Charlotte's hair with a one of this hot air stylers with the spinning head I am always a little surprised. Like the way those stylers work they have to be so close to the head and they are very hot. At least a hair dryer has a cool setting and can be held a way from the head. Those hot air stylers onpy have a cool shot. I don't think toddlers hair shoupd be exposed to heat at such a young age.

Reactions: 10
Whenever Sandra posts a story drying Charlotte's hair with a one of this hot air stylers with the spinning head I am always a little surprised. Like the way those stylers work they have to be so close to the head and they are very hot. At least a hair dryer has a cool setting and can be held a way from the head. Those hot air stylers onpy have a cool shot. I don't think toddlers hair shoupd be exposed to heat at such a young age.
Me too but apparently she hates the hairdryer and since Sandy is a parenting expert it’s probably ok…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s rediculous. Those stylers get very hot. But it’s just bizzare to dry a little girls hair like that. Unless she has a massive fro and Randy wants to hide it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One word. GAZA.
Defo strikes me as the type to call Palestinians “terrorists that started it first” like the uneducated fool she is 🤦🏻‍♀️ duck me she’s so tone deaf like, first the Natasha girls story and him with a DV case against him and now this……

Reactions: 5
Defo strikes me as the type to call Palestinians “terrorists that started it first” like the uneducated fool she is 🤦🏻‍♀️ duck me she’s so tone deaf like, first the Natasha girls story and him with a DV case against him and now this……
Thick as the ditch is auld Randy

I don’t mind Zara however we are at an era where we should be mindful of consumerism and how the people making the clothes are treated. Zara is no better than Penneys. Very hard to always buy ethically made clothes so I made the choice to buy the minimum amount of clothing that I can.