Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that not considered election fraud though or is place of business ok to list for a constituency? Not sure of the rules but surely address is place of residence?
You don't have to live there for local elections. You can actually be elected in multiple areas but do have to then choose where you'll represent if you do win

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You don't have to live there for local elections. You can actually be elected in multiple areas but do have to then choose where you'll represent if you do win
Thank you for explaining ❤ bit crazy though but if they’re the rules he’s doing nothing wrong, just seems silly but this is Ireland I guess 😂

Reactions: 1
Thing is some have put general area ie Glasheen, Cork so exact address isn’t needed

Showing him at doors tonight 👋👋 they’re probably the doors of the bewildered who are canvassing with him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One of the reels he shared, it’s filmed from behind and one of the canvASSers is having a right old scratch 🤢

how could you take thon one seriously if she turned up on your doorstep canvassing, a hairband sunglasses when theres no sun and a hun jumper! fianna "failures" her and him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In any of the reels Colm has up Sandra has never once been walking up to doors or even just walking with the other people canvassing. I say she just turns up for a few photos and leaves.

Reactions: 4
In any of the reels Colm has up Sandra has never once been walking up to doors or even just walking with the other people canvassing. I say she just turns up for a few photos and leaves.
You can be certain she gives a few orders to the other canvassers while she's at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To this day I find it so weird she never refers to him as her husband always cllr kelleher

Reactions: 7
Sandra’s engagement rate on insta is 0.8% and she losing followers daily. She’s minus 30 followers for the last 30 days.

With regards to her engagement rate, that’s approximately 27 followers of her total following (34,464) engaging with her content. Campaigning going well so! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To this day I find it so weird she never refers to him as her husband always cllr kelleher
Well I suppose he wasn’t hers to begin with so, she’s probably just in the habit saying what she said up the boreen!

• Haha
Is his ex the girl commenting on a voice for my kids? Initials RB? I don’t want to post a screenshot just in case but if it is it is HARROWING 😣