Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sandy is best buds with JuLie Haynes which makes Sandy sound like a hypocrite in her rant last night. Julie is always online mocking people and Sandy says she only follows people who she connects with (y) 🤥
And also Sabrina who compared her self to a strung out drug addict when she had covid. Not a very kind comparison. Plus her bestie Brenda often mocks people on her stories when she is recording.

Reactions: 6
And also Sabrina who compared her self to a strung out drug addict when she had covid. Not a very kind comparison. Plus her bestie Brenda often mocks people on her stories when she is recording.
Is Sandy getting a dig at Liz Reaney also?

Reactions: 3
Correct me if I'm wrong but Sandra watching other political parties she doesn't like and then posting comments on them and laughing at them is that not the exact same thing she is giving out about. Sandra do you need to see your GP and ask for a psychiatric referral 🙈

Screenshot_20240517_142907_com.android.chrome_edit_23865298468232.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_142920_com.android.chrome_edit_23882574801562.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_143059_com.android.chrome_edit_23960650521863.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sam
View attachment 2941451
sanctimonious bleep slagging off Sinn Fein on her nobody FF wannabe insta account 😂 not exactly professional conduct, sad case. I hope Colm makes a show of her publically judging by stories of his previous behaviour and the ugly racist bleep slides back into oblivion with her granny Annie crotch goblin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sandra some of us have been picked on by instahuns and while I don’t follow them anymore it did cripple my mental health at one point and yes I’m in therapy now. Psychiatric referral is an awful thing to just throw out there

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2941451
Randy’s baby daddy ain’t that great at math either.

Didn’t he try to say he didn’t know he owned half a house and didn’t he withhold a deposit from a tenant in a rented property. I’m no accountant, but I’d know what assets I own and what I owe.

Randy is on a bit of a rampage and she’s doing herself no favours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Randy’s baby daddy ain’t that great at math either.

Didn’t he try to say he didn’t know he owned half a house and didn’t he withhold a deposit from a tenant in a rented property. I’m no accountant, but I’d know what assets I own and what I owe.

Randy is on a bit of a rampage and she’s doing herself no favours.
Just confirming she's the dregs of society, all fur coat and no knickers is Randy. Totally inappropriate behaviour from the ball and chain of a wannabe Councillor. Seems like she's unhinged these days. Must be demented thinking if Colm getting the ride elsewhere in her absence, he has got form.

She's great entertainment in fairness.

Reactions: 5
Just confirming she's the dregs of society, all fur coat and no knickers is Randy. Totally inappropriate behaviour from the ball and chain of a wannabe Councillor. Seems like she's unhinged these days. Must be demented thinking if Colm getting the ride elsewhere in her absence, he has got form.

She's great entertainment in fairness.
It’s very entertaining alright.

Reactions: 1
Does Sandra realise how mean teenagers are? I have a young cousin and other teenagers in the school trawl through social media of the parents of other people in their year to find baby photos of their peers.

How this came up is because my aunt had changed her name on FB to an Irish version of her name that she doesnt use and I asked why. Charlotte's birth is documented on instagram with many screenshots on here. Her whole childhood plus the questionable start to her parents relationship will be on instagram and here for all her schoolfriends to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And after all her preaching about protecting children online, she seems to be posting Charlotte ALL the time these days…almost every post contains Charlotte with her face hidden but it’s still exposing her.

Reactions: 6
A couple of thoughts:

1) as a former candidate herself - or at least someone who knows how this works - did she not think she should be at home with hubby canvassing, rather than being abroad? Even if Mammy needed company, I think I might have said ‘better support hubby’
2) I met him again recently (I spotted them in Lanza in Jan and met him randomly after) and he was all about Chazza, my perfect daughter, but not quite so complimentary about his wife. Phone lock screen is a pic of them both though…little one is image of her Mammy.
3) Personally, I think he’ll struggle to get elected and Sandy knows it and is keeping her distance. She is many things - but she ain’t stupid.

Reactions: 3
2) I met him again recently (I spotted them in Lanza in Jan and met him randomly after) and he was all about Chazza, my perfect daughter, but not quite so complimentary about his wife. Phone lock screen is a pic of them both though…little one is image of her Mammy.
Not complimentary about his wife … ouch!