Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @C1O2 for the winning thread title.

Randy is taking a flight in the coming days. Repeat RANDY IS TAKING A FLIGHT! On Ryanair 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ The shame of it all! Hopefully some tattler will be on the flight and report back 🤣🤣

Off ye go with thread number 15!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The shame of a Ryanair flight....
And the disappointment of having to leave the buggy be handled by staff to put underneath with baggage🥺
She thought it was bleeping Bus Eireann with a holding area in the middle of passengers where you casually place anything ya like, including buggies🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The shame of a Ryanair flight....
And the disappointment of having to leave the buggy be handled by staff to put underneath with baggage🥺
She thought it was bleeping Bus Eireann with a holding area in the middle of passengers where you casually place anything ya like, including buggies🙄
She just wants everyone to know she’s taking a flight in the next few days so people will say “where are you staying” and she can respond with “I’ll post the details once we leave for security reasons” followed by a boomerang of the digital citizen and a spiel about staying in a villa, hotel, villa. Christ, which is it Randy? Keep up with your lies.

Then when she returns home we will be subjected to a load of PR drops from Roisin Tierney Crowe🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s quiet today!!! Must be busy packing her packing cubes for her flight later this week

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ, I hope she has security arrangements in place for the digital citizen! What if she gets papped? 📸
I can see her training chazza to do the lady di looking up look for the cameras while the heads bowed down pose 😂 like imitating iconic royal poses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is back in her mother's house tonight. Sich a strange arrangement. Imagine having sleepovers with the father of your child/husband and staying with your motjer the rest of the time.

She is back in her mother's house tonight. Sich a strange arrangement. Imagine having sleepovers with the father of your child/husband and staying with your motjer the rest of the time.
It’s very weird. An odd relationship or perhaps situationship is a better description. Is she going abroad with him or her mammy?

Reactions: 1
She’s safe the people I know will not care unless the child is running riot and then the “control your child” look.

• Haha
It’s very weird. An odd relationship or perhaps situationship is a better description. Is she going abroad with him or her mammy?
He's got to canvass for the elections, you'd think he wouldn't. But then, there's an entitlement there, so probably thinks his seat is safe, so wouldn't surprise me it's him that's going. Especially when it's Ryanair. No bobs and cheap flights.
Couldn't imagine her mother lowering herself to Ryanair......

If you Google the Doctor brother mentioned here is he the good looking guy that comes up. Doesn't look a bit like Sandra.

I hope her luggage is mislaid then we won't be subjected to seeing those awful granny grunt dresses again. Who is this poster meant for?
Posted by the Mother in law.View attachment 2922471
Ooooh la la, it’s either a threat to a perceived slight from someone or maybe Mammy K has had enough of Randy Sandy and the unusual pretending the other two kids don’t exist?

I hope her luggage is mislaid then we won't be subjected to seeing those awful granny grunt dresses again. Who is this poster meant for?
I mean…the most obvious person that this could apply to is Randy herself. I doubt she’d be too impressed if Colm left her for the next woman he gets pregnant.

Jesus they are all as bad as one another posting quotes and trying to get digs in. And this is to a business page. The Kellehers / Murphys all have the maturity of teens!

• Haha
Jesus they are all as bad as one another posting quotes and trying to get digs in. And this is to a business page. The Kellehers / Murphys all have the maturity of teens!
I’d say tensions are high and it could kick off anytime with them. Randy’s brother, the Professor in the Mater must be absolutely mortified at her behavior