Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He still looks WAY older than 39?
Sandy looks in her 50s, sans filter.
Poor Chazz isn't lucky with the gene pool.

Reactions: 6
He looks like one of those puppets ventriloquists use that are all out of proportion! 🤣

• Haha
Maybe he’s hiding the Prince Charming side to him and playing the long long game 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tonights reel - the crappy soundtrack and the FF gobshites running door to door 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry now but the few he has canvassing with him look like they came out of a home for the bewildered 🤣🤣🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry now but the few he has canvassing with him look like they came out of a home for the bewildered 🤣🤣🤭🤭
I was thinking the same 🤣 what a motley crew. You’d get a fright if you opened the door to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lots of footage of him walking into houses, no footage actually speaking with the people. None of them are speaking with the people.
Says a lot really and more like a paper round that a student does than looking for votes.

Lots of footage of him walking into houses, no footage actually speaking with the people. None of them are speaking with the people.
Says a lot really and more like a paper round that a student does than looking for votes.
They’re not talking to people because they’d get eaten alive and they know it. In Randy’s world this translates to people are so lovely on the doors. Yeah right Randy! 🤥 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that not considered election fraud though or is place of business ok to list for a constituency? Not sure of the rules but surely address is place of residence?
I would think it is. Do you not have to be living in the area that you're representing?
Is the place in Crookstown in the same constituency?

Reactions: 2
I have no idea. He’s a totally different constituency if he uses his actual address

Reactions: 1