Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she in a bush? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

She carrying on like this shaming people and her husband is up for election šŸ™„. Doesnā€™t look good does it !
I know, ridiculous but she has content really

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think if we all asked for a referral to the same psychiatrist weā€™d be able to negotiate a tattle discount?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Feel sorry for Chazza if sheā€™s a ā€œproduct of her environmentā€. An affair. Sheā€™s probably out of her mind worrying what the fat lad is up to in her absence.

Randy would know all about bullying given how she allegedly treated young ones in Dunnes stores. Karmaā€™s a beatch šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Very unprofessional from a ā€œwifeā€ of someone whoā€™s trying to get elected. I wouldnā€™t imagine not making a fool of yourself on social media / calling out people / sharing their pages to your followers, would up one of things not to do @ election time

Is she 12 sharing the peopleā€™s account, block and move on it causes so much less stress

Reactions: 5
The more I think about it the harder Iā€™m laughing at her. What a pathetic existence. Iā€™d say she is living on her last nerve if she is that reactive to a harmless enough message like that

Reactions: 10
I see this frumpy savida queen is still a sanctimonious little barrel! She looks so stupid with the hairband šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I miss her covid lockdown updates šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she 12 sharing the peopleā€™s account, block and move on it causes so much less stress
Exactly!! Calling someone a dope is hardly the worst insult in the world anyway! She needs to get over it. I wouldn't even give it any headspace at all. She has to realise by now that when you make your private life public people will watch for reasons other than that they love you. Watching out of nosiness is human nature!!

You could literally feel her fuming through the camera.

The more I think about it the harder Iā€™m laughing at her. What a pathetic existence. Iā€™d say she is living on her last nerve if she is that reactive to a harmless enough message like that
I wonder why she even married him? They are hardly a great love story. What's that old saying "If they do it with you, they'll do it to you".

She'll always defend her family - but breaking up other families is A-OK, eh Sandra?! You can drop the sanctimonious act now - you're no angel.

Attachments

She is a dope. Sanctimonious weapon on her pedestal making out it was chazzas first taste of sugar šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Oh for gods sake the one that doesnā€™t mock made a comment comparing her new boots hurting her feet to being like someone getting off a flight to Lourdes one time. Her bff Sabby threw it up on insta. šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Oh for gods sake the one that doesnā€™t mock made a comment comparing her new boots hurting her feet to being like someone getting off a flight to Lourdes one time. Her bff Sabby threw it up on insta. šŸ™„
Not to mention the Japs comment live on tv ā¬‡ and her comments about childcare workers and allegedly exposing Colmā€™s ex on insta.

But remember, Randy will always always always call out poor online behavior, always! (Did ye get that? Always!!!!)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Do you know what is also "actually abnormal and extremely unhealthy" sharing things like your daughters bed time routine, posting photos of your child to 34k followers plus on a public social media forum. Even with a little emoji there are safety and privacy concerns.

It is the height of narcissism and all these "influencers" want is validation and attention from strangers that they obviously are not getting from their family and friends.

It takes a certain kind of person to think your life is so important or that you have the best clothes, parenting hacks, etc. that you have to share it with the world. They also cant take any criticism and have an unhealthy addiction to praise. The message "dope" is quite tame really and to think she went into some rant based on a one word message...again all for attention. I can only imagine her response when she reads here. Maybe that is why she doesnt live with husband full-time. He can't take her rants about Tattle šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The word DOPE is now also used by teens to mean exceptional or cool. Maybe Randy got it all wrong šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you know what is also "actually abnormal and extremely unhealthy" sharing things like your daughters bed time routine, posting photos of your child to 34k followers plus on a public social media forum. Even with a little emoji there are safety and privacy concerns.

It is the height of narcissism and all these "influencers" want is validation and attention from strangers that they obviously are not getting from their family and friends.

It takes a certain kind of person to think your life is so important or that you have the best clothes, parenting hacks, etc. that you have to share it with the world. They also cant take any criticism and have an unhealthy addiction to praise. The message "dope" is quite tame really and to think she went into some rant based on a one word message...again all for attention. I can only imagine her response when she reads here. Maybe that is why she doesnt live with husband full-time. He can't take her rants about Tattle šŸ¤£
Randy can just unfollow or block the person that messaged her too. Such an immature and unnecessary rant over something so minor.

Imagine spending your holidays ranting on insta and making a fool out of yourself. Her family must be mortified

Reactions: 10
I just donā€™t understand the need for the rant. Who does she think she is? Wasnā€™t that long ago she had her knickers down riding the back off off the fat lad šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sandy is best buds with JuLie Haynes which makes Sandy sound like a hypocrite in her rant last night. Julie is always online mocking people and Sandy says she only follows people who she connects with (y) šŸ¤„