Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
You can just tell she is going to come on and complain about Ryanair. Like you know what you are getting with you fly with them and the price is much cheaper. These people thay expect 5 star service but go with a low cost airline just bug me.
Randy is fur coat no knickers. She travels Ryanair 99% of the time. She travels Aer Finglas the other 1% of the time. She had a baby as a result of an affair, she lives in Crookstown FFS and promotes an airport hotel and wears gallery and Savida. Like c’mon, she’s hardly aspirational 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Frogmatch

She should be embaressed to comment on Clare Daly losing her seat, Clare Daly won one to start with, something she could never hope to achieve. She should stick to the fake tan and hair tool ads instead of slating female politicians….

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Whenever Sandra posts a story drying Charlotte's hair with a one of this hot air stylers with the spinning head I am always a little surprised. Like the way those stylers work they have to be so close to the head and they are very hot. At least a hair dryer has a cool setting and can be held a way from the head. Those hot air stylers onpy have a cool shot. I don't think toddlers hair shoupd be exposed to heat at such a young age.
It’s rediculous. Those stylers get very hot. But it’s just bizzare to dry a little girls hair like that. Unless she has a massive fro and Randy wants to hide it🤣

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I cannot believe that lady savida has married a known domestic abuser! Oh my god how incredibly sad and mortifying.
The fairytale she always wanted with ‘my love’ 🤦‍♀️ Mad to think he took the ex to court when Mary Crilly refused to accept the freedom of the city from him (according to her posts in a voice for my children)

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Well done to @C1O2 for the winning thread title.

Randy is taking a flight in the coming days. Repeat RANDY IS TAKING A FLIGHT! On Ryanair 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ The shame of it all! Hopefully some tattler will be on the flight and report back 🤣🤣

Off ye go with thread number 15!

• Haha

C1O2

Chatty Member
Her UPPER arm at that. With regards to the anatomy, she's being very specific
Sorry I wasn’t very specific with the area in regards to the injury but she will be immobilising it. ( that’s putting it in a sling for those of us who haven’t a brother that’s a doctor)

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
Little house on the prairie vibes
Prominent business in the town centre and couldn’t get just over 2000 votes in the first count is embarrassing given the town’s size alone

Heidi88

VIP Member
You can just tell she is going to come on and complain about Ryanair. Like you know what you are getting with you fly with them and the price is much cheaper. These people thay expect 5 star service but go with a low cost airline just bug me.

Once Ridden.

Rumours are rife now that the Kelleher family voted in their old Constituency in Rosewood.
Most if not all live in Crookstown.
This can easily be verified in City Hall and we hope he'll be held accountable.
Are candidates Garda vetted or character checked.
House in Rosewood was sold almost two years ago.
Shocking if true.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Celebratory dinner in ✨Milanos✨ Woweeeee. The former lady mayoress sure knows how to treat someone else’s her man to the high life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7