Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
I hope her luggage is mislaid then we won't be subjected to seeing those awful granny grunt dresses again. Who is this poster meant for?
Posted by the Mother in law.View attachment 2922471
Jesus they are all as bad as one another posting quotes and trying to get digs in. And this is to a business page. The Kellehers / Murphys all have the maturity of teens!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

focusdochas

VIP Member
To all of them that’s completely different. My walking group involves an hour of bitching and gossiping. Remember this is “Saint Sandra of the Boreen”

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
I was actually talking about it with another candidate. Everyone going in the constituency is fully aware of his actions.

• Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
She’s also commented on another counsellors post about maintaining a pay phone if a fb victim is having their phone monitored
---
Really makes you wonder what he put her through

• Wow

Beavana

VIP Member
Awww that's lovely. Was that before he dropped her home to her mam or after collecting her? 😂😂😂🤢

• Haha

petal1

VIP Member
And Sandra chose to have a baby with this piece of shit, and then married him for good measure. The mind boggles. I pity the kids involved in this.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Sandra some of us have been picked on by instahuns and while I don’t follow them anymore it did cripple my mental health at one point and yes I’m in therapy now. Psychiatric referral is an awful thing to just throw out there

• Heart

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
This should be plastered everywhere about him being a DV abuser
I bet she thinks it will never happen to her. The shoe will be on the other foot in a couple of years time when he’s up the boreen with someone else and turning his alleged abusive behaviour towards her.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The shame of a Ryanair flight....
And the disappointment of having to leave the buggy be handled by staff to put underneath with baggage🥺
She thought it was fucking Bus Eireann with a holding area in the middle of passengers where you casually place anything ya like, including buggies🙄
She just wants everyone to know she’s taking a flight in the next few days so people will say “where are you staying” and she can respond with “I’ll post the details once we leave for security reasons” followed by a boomerang of the digital citizen and a spiel about staying in a villa, hotel, villa. Christ, which is it Randy? Keep up with your lies.

Then when she returns home we will be subjected to a load of PR drops from Roisin Tierney Crowe🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Hilarious, but we have the screenshot!!!!
Can someone add to the wiki please? Also might be worth adding that he’s registered at his mother’s address so he can vote for himself. Not illegal AFAIK but a bit misleading for all the fools who vote for him.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Clearly you've beef in the game.
Tell us what Sandra, Colm and Ballincollig has done to you, cause that rant is much more than just being allergic to a ff candidate and a town that voted him in, all 1700 votes!!!!
And also clearly either lives in Ballincollig or nearby if she is insulting a local woman who runs a local FB page. Who joins FB pages for places they have no connection to?