Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petal1

VIP Member
Is she 12 sharing the people’s account, block and move on it causes so much less stress
Exactly!! Calling someone a dope is hardly the worst insult in the world anyway! She needs to get over it. I wouldn't even give it any headspace at all. She has to realise by now that when you make your private life public people will watch for reasons other than that they love you. Watching out of nosiness is human nature!!

You could literally feel her fuming through the camera.

The more I think about it the harder I’m laughing at her. What a pathetic existence. I’d say she is living on her last nerve if she is that reactive to a harmless enough message like that
I wonder why she even married him? They are hardly a great love story. What's that old saying "If they do it with you, they'll do it to you".

She'll always defend her family - but breaking up other families is A-OK, eh Sandra?! You can drop the sanctimonious act now - you're no angel.

Attachments

Reactions: 9

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Do you think if we all asked for a referral to the same psychiatrist we’d be able to negotiate a tattle discount?

• Haha

#transparency

VIP Member
Sandy is best buds with JuLie Haynes which makes Sandy sound like a hypocrite in her rant last night. Julie is always online mocking people and Sandy says she only follows people who she connects with (y) 🤥

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s always posting how much she loves her child. It’s painful. I wonder in the dark of night does she ever think about how much Colm’s ex loves her daughter & would want to protect her from the shit storm they created. If she doesn’t she should & stop with the sly digs she throws every now & again. It’s going to follow her forever.

• Heart

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
Why would any self respecting woman go anywhere near a man who had a court order to stay away from his previous partner and the mother of his child. She waa obviously desperate for any man and had zero standards.
Ara it was dark up the bohreen and she wasn't able to read it in the dark

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
I could see her comment on the 4th post before but i cant see it anymore. Has it been deleted?
Perhaps. I can’t find it now either. There was someone who used to post on these threads a lot that I think turned out to be the ex so maybe she still lurks. If you do read here, please know that we believe you and support you ❤

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
I see this frumpy savida queen is still a sanctimonious little barrel! She looks so stupid with the hairband 🤣🤣

I miss her covid lockdown updates 🤣🤣

• Haha

petal1

VIP Member
I cannot believe that lady savida has married a known domestic abuser! Oh my god how incredibly sad and mortifying.
Totally agree!!
And now this domestic abuser is the father of 2 little girls 😡 Like what possessed Sandy to reproduce with, and to marry this specimen 🤮
And it's not like Sandra isn't aware of his history. For all her pontificating and looking down her nose at others, this is who she marries. And the weird thing is, they don't seem to be any great love story either, so why??

The brother who's a consultant in emergency medicine must be horrified - I'm sure he's met some DA victims in his line of work. I wonder is her family's disgust the reason she had the rush wedding abroad??

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I always find it amusing when she uses instagram to badmouth other politicians etc but can’t handle it when it’s her or colm being talked about. She’s such a mouth
Randy can voice her opinion (and slate) other people online but god forbid anyone else would have an opinion and do the same thing. They are the 1% that she feels sorry for and they need psychological assessment. Hypocrite.

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
You can see now why it was a quiet wedding in NY, I can't imagine too many of her family or friends are impressed she married a man who is allegedly up on charges for domestic violence.

Instacol

Chatty Member
I would guess that this was a rough tally of his local box. I doubt the final result will be so high but I’d say he’ll probably still get in.

Edit: He’s currently at 10.9% after boxes have been tallied.
---

Four this time around. Probably hoping they’ll be able to transfer a lot. View attachment 2982173
Where are you seeing the tallies?

He's well ahead of the rest of then going by a screenshot I saw. People are so blind. He doesn't do half the stuff he puts his name to but he's happy to take the credit. Fool of a man, how can people be so stupid!?

gotstogo

VIP Member
Her “friends” are colleagues paid to talk to her during working hours that rip her to sunder behind her back no doubt 😂😂😂 probably not included in the bitching sessions because she’s a mouth or would run to HR 😂
---
9 stories for one “dope” message……she’s clearly mad bothered too 😂😂😂😂 wish the person had of said more like her thinking she’s Mother Earth not giving the child sugar until now but she road a taken man/stranger raw and got up the duff and could have caught all sorts with that nasty behaviour 😂
Has she nothing better to be doing on holidays 😂

• Heart

petal1

VIP Member
The arrogance of him in that vid on her insta!!!
It's soo a cringe. Him pretending he doesn't know he's being filmed as he casually saunters around 🙄 It certainly wouldn't encourage me to vote for him anyway. Vile man. Bit cheeky of Sandy to be 'advertising' him on her page too. I don't want to see him or political content on her page.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Randy is losing followers…as per usual. Politics and social media don’t work for her either!

Wonder what a body language expert would say about the body language is this pic… she’s leaning backwards and they look as though they are recoiling from one another.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick