Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Randy is losing followers…as per usual. Politics and social media don’t work for her either!

Wonder what a body language expert would say about the body language is this pic… she’s leaning backwards and they look as though they are recoiling from one another.
Jesus christ, they look so unnatural. They look like Donald and Daisy Duck kissing with their lips puckered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Heidi88

VIP Member
Whenever Sandra posts a story drying Charlotte's hair with a one of this hot air stylers with the spinning head I am always a little surprised. Like the way those stylers work they have to be so close to the head and they are very hot. At least a hair dryer has a cool setting and can be held a way from the head. Those hot air stylers onpy have a cool shot. I don't think toddlers hair shoupd be exposed to heat at such a young age.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I always find it amusing when she uses instagram to badmouth other politicians etc but can’t handle it when it’s her or colm being talked about. She’s such a mouth

Very unprofessional from a “wife” of someone who’s trying to get elected. I wouldn’t imagine not making a fool of yourself on social media / calling out people / sharing their pages to your followers, would up one of things not to do @ election time

Reactions: 9

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It applies to Sandy too....putting an emoji over Charlotte's face when she is on discussing her sleep routines, illnesses etc. Sure she shared a stories of Charlotte when she was minutes old and Sandra was still on the operating table.
She posted scan pics, boob pics, breastfeeding journey, weaning journey, birth pics. She worse than the rest of them because she also broke up a family.

She just cut those cookies out of a pre packaged tube of cookie dough. I can see the plastic wrap markings. I might sent her a good recipe for the craic.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Does Sandra realise how mean teenagers are? I have a young cousin and other teenagers in the school trawl through social media of the parents of other people in their year to find baby photos of their peers.

How this came up is because my aunt had changed her name on FB to an Irish version of her name that she doesnt use and I asked why. Charlotte's birth is documented on instagram with many screenshots on here. Her whole childhood plus the questionable start to her parents relationship will be on instagram and here for all her schoolfriends to see.

• Sad

MrsGahan

VIP Member
The word DOPE is now also used by teens to mean exceptional or cool. Maybe Randy got it all wrong 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

gotstogo

VIP Member
I agree. I think there’s a lot of discontent behind the scenes. It’s ALWAYS the ones posting that shite that have murders going on at home.
That's also why her 'we're a happy family, things are all rosy in this garden' posts make me so suspicious

• Heart
Randy is losing followers…as per usual. Politics and social media don’t work for her either!

Wonder what a body language expert would say about the body language is this pic… she’s leaning backwards and they look as though they are recoiling from one another.
God love her she’s one of these women that thinks in her mind she stole a man (and yes I know men can’t be stolen it takes two) from his partner and won a prize, she’s like the cat that got the cream and I’d say loves lording it over his ex. The ex will have the last laugh because you loose them how you got them.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Sandie making sure we know who her healthcare provider is . I’m surprised she didn’t tell us she was on a gold plated plan .
I am with Laya too and I 99% certain that every Laya plan includes the Affidea clinics. She makes it sound like only certain policies include it and she is special.

petal1

VIP Member
Is she 12 sharing the people’s account, block and move on it causes so much less stress
Exactly!! Calling someone a dope is hardly the worst insult in the world anyway! She needs to get over it. I wouldn't even give it any headspace at all. She has to realise by now that when you make your private life public people will watch for reasons other than that they love you. Watching out of nosiness is human nature!!

You could literally feel her fuming through the camera.

The more I think about it the harder I’m laughing at her. What a pathetic existence. I’d say she is living on her last nerve if she is that reactive to a harmless enough message like that
I wonder why she even married him? They are hardly a great love story. What's that old saying "If they do it with you, they'll do it to you".

She'll always defend her family - but breaking up other families is A-OK, eh Sandra?! You can drop the sanctimonious act now - you're no angel.

Attachments