Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Sandra is a disgusting heifer where only her notions and ego are bigger than her waistline. You'd think she'd set an example for her daughter but obviously loves her food and laziness more

Ballincollig is a shite hole.

The people rejected a greenway. Tells you all you need to know. Never mind the anti social behaviour by the rodents.

Fuck Sandra, Fuck Colm and fuck ballincollig.
Clearly you've beef in the game.
Tell us what Sandra, Colm and Ballincollig has done to you, cause that rant is much more than just being allergic to a ff candidate and a town that voted him in, all 1700 votes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Is Sandy getting a dig at Liz Reaney also?
View attachment 2941451
Randy’s baby daddy ain’t that great at math either.

Didn’t he try to say he didn’t know he owned half a house and didn’t he withhold a deposit from a tenant in a rented property. I’m no accountant, but I’d know what assets I own and what I owe.

Randy is on a bit of a rampage and she’s doing herself no favours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Bitching about other people = bad
Sleeping with a man with a partner and children = good

Absolutely loving the holier than thou attitude up on Randy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Alucia

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but Sandra watching other political parties she doesn't like and then posting comments on them and laughing at them is that not the exact same thing she is giving out about. Sandra do you need to see your GP and ask for a psychiatric referral 🙈

Screenshot_20240517_142907_com.android.chrome_edit_23865298468232.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_142920_com.android.chrome_edit_23882574801562.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_143059_com.android.chrome_edit_23960650521863.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

MollyMalone

VIP Member
I'm obvs not an expert and authority on everything WITH REGARDS to the law like our Sandy is, but I'd have thought "genuinely decent guys and total gents" tend not to have domestic violence allegations and restraining orders against them 🤷‍♀️ but what do I know eh

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She has no friends who bitch & mock people 😂😂😂😂 what about all the digs her & AK47 make on instagram? Doesn’t that count? As for someone being a product of their environment I hope the baby doesn’t grow up to be a tart like her mother. The irony of someone sending Sandra a message calling that woman a pig & Sandra sharing it but doesn’t call names or mock people 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

marymac19

VIP Member
Christ Sandra has some weight on her even with a loose dress. Disgusting.

Shameful to see Micheal Martin celebrating a domestic abuser.

The two are well suited to each other. Greasy, slimey, rotten things.

Ballincollig is a shit hole. Town gets what they vote for. As for that fadebook group ran by mags....haha
Is there a need to fat shame her

Jellybb

VIP Member
I cannot believe that lady savida has married a known domestic abuser! Oh my god how incredibly sad and mortifying.

Reactions: 12

Newca

I'm sorry now but the few he has canvassing with him look like they came out of a home for the bewildered 🤣🤣🤭🤭

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I just don’t understand the need for the rant. Who does she think she is? Wasn’t that long ago she had her knickers down riding the back off off the fat lad 🤣🤣

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Someone had a post up on a local fb page asking why is Colm allowed to have a massive banner in the building where Tung Sing was in Ballincollig when posters arent allowed on Main Street. It's a good point. Just seems like a sneaky way to get a poster in the centre of the village.

• Wow

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
how could you take thon one seriously if she turned up on your doorstep canvassing, a hairband sunglasses when theres no sun and a hun jumper! fianna "failures" her and him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
I see that Colm now has a damning Reddit thread about him ….. just in time for the election. Even Sandy got a mention. I just love karma !

• Wow

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Sam
Is Sandy getting a dig at Liz Reaney also?
View attachment 2941451
sanctimonious cunt slagging off Sinn Fein on her nobody FF wannabe insta account 😂 not exactly professional conduct, sad case. I hope Colm makes a show of her publically judging by stories of his previous behaviour and the ugly racist cunt slides back into oblivion with her granny Annie crotch goblin

• Haha