Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Celebratory dinner in ✨Milanos✨ Woweeeee. The former lady mayoress sure knows how to treat someone else’s her man to the high life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

focusdochas

VIP Member
Being there every step of the way includes going away with her mother mid campaign countdown does it? We all knew it was going to be a June election before Christmas.

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
Ballincollig isn’t the worst place. I truly believe people don’t want to believe the reality of what he’s like. Like I said before the “he was Lord Mayor so he’s good” mentality amongst certain people who showed up and voted

Once Ridden.

Clearly you've beef in the game.
Tell us what Sandra, Colm and Ballincollig has done to you, cause that rant is much more than just being allergic to a ff candidate and a town that voted him in, all 1700 votes!!!!
Take a look at Wiki.
Hardly a suitable local Representative.
The Town did not vote him in as he was 300 short of the quota and was dragged in screaming in the 10th Count.
Beautiful family indeed.
Sandra when are you going to get a picture taken of yourself with Colm and his two daughters.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She isnt very gracious is she? She thinks the electorate are fools saying people need to educate themselves. She didnt get in, Sandra you fool. That is the people talking and they weren't happy with her. I would say that is an educated decision. Clare was onpllynelected in 2019 as people were so unhappy with FF and FG.

Pity people didn't educate themselves about your husband, Sandra!
She’d want to put the phone down and give that rotator cuff injury an opportunity to heal. And doesn’t she have menu’s to print???

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
She is back in her mother's house tonight. Sich a strange arrangement. Imagine having sleepovers with the father of your child/husband and staying with your motjer the rest of the time.

Heidi88

VIP Member
It’s a sign of a healthy relationship / marriage when partners spend time apart / travel separately. It’s not healthy to spend all your time with your partner. I definitely think there’s something funny with their marriage. I just don’t believe it’s real
Correct me if I am wrong but I think hey have only been abroad together twice...once to Lanzarote or somewhere like that and once to NY for their wedding 😂

I cant imagine marrying someone who I had only been on holidays with once...there are some friends who I just cant travel with as while I love them we are too different.

I am all for seperate trips but they rarely seem to go away together.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Correct me if I am wrong but I think hey have only been abroad together twice...once to Lanzarote or somewhere like that and once to NY for their wedding 😂

I cant imagine marrying someone who I had only been on holidays with once...there are some friends who I just cant travel with as while I love them we are too different.

I am all for seperate trips but they rarely seem to go away together.
Sure she announced her pregnancy before they were even in a relationship so this is kind of on brand 😂😂😂

• Haha