Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
I see that Colm now has a damning Reddit thread about him ….. just in time for the election. Even Sandy got a mention. I just love karma !

• Wow
Reactions: 11

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Sam
Is Sandy getting a dig at Liz Reaney also?
View attachment 2941451
sanctimonious cunt slagging off Sinn Fein on her nobody FF wannabe insta account 😂 not exactly professional conduct, sad case. I hope Colm makes a show of her publically judging by stories of his previous behaviour and the ugly racist cunt slides back into oblivion with her granny Annie crotch goblin

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Oh for gods sake the one that doesn’t mock made a comment comparing her new boots hurting her feet to being like someone getting off a flight to Lourdes one time. Her bff Sabby threw it up on insta. 🙄
Not to mention the Japs comment live on tv ⬇ and her comments about childcare workers and allegedly exposing Colm’s ex on insta.

But remember, Randy will always always always call out poor online behavior, always! (Did ye get that? Always!!!!)

• Wow

Heidi88

VIP Member
Why would any self respecting woman go anywhere near a man who had a court order to stay away from his previous partner and the mother of his child. She waa obviously desperate for any man and had zero standards.

gotstogo

VIP Member
She’s always posting how much she loves her child. It’s painful. I wonder in the dark of night does she ever think about how much Colm’s ex loves her daughter & would want to protect her from the shit storm they created. If she doesn’t she should & stop with the sly digs she throws every now & again. It’s going to follow her forever.
Part of me thinks she's trying to convince herself or something. I don't know anyone who feels the need to constantly post about how wonderful their child is or how grateful they are for them. It's just annoying

• Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
Don’t shoot me but saw himself today when meeting my sister and he looked good. His face wasn’t as flushed and he looked slimmer. He’s still a prick.

• Haha

Malc

Chatty Member
She carrying on like this shaming people and her husband is up for election 🙄. Doesn’t look good does it !

Heidi88

VIP Member
Randy should read this.
Her mate Julie gets mentioned in the comments 🤣

It applies to Sandy too....putting an emoji over Charlotte's face when she is on discussing her sleep routines, illnesses etc. Sure she shared a stories of Charlotte when she was minutes old and Sandra was still on the operating table.

Reactions: 10

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Do you know what is also "actually abnormal and extremely unhealthy" sharing things like your daughters bed time routine, posting photos of your child to 34k followers plus on a public social media forum. Even with a little emoji there are safety and privacy concerns.

It is the height of narcissism and all these "influencers" want is validation and attention from strangers that they obviously are not getting from their family and friends.

It takes a certain kind of person to think your life is so important or that you have the best clothes, parenting hacks, etc. that you have to share it with the world. They also cant take any criticism and have an unhealthy addiction to praise. The message "dope" is quite tame really and to think she went into some rant based on a one word message...again all for attention. I can only imagine her response when she reads here. Maybe that is why she doesnt live with husband full-time. He can't take her rants about Tattle 🤣
Randy can just unfollow or block the person that messaged her too. Such an immature and unnecessary rant over something so minor.

Imagine spending your holidays ranting on insta and making a fool out of yourself. Her family must be mortified

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The more I think about it the harder I’m laughing at her. What a pathetic existence. I’d say she is living on her last nerve if she is that reactive to a harmless enough message like that

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Theyve all been deleted it seems bar comments on the car post, RB, you’ve support here and I hope your case with him comes out on top and you finally get to speak your truth and be safe and happy ❤

• Heart