Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where exactly is she?
The stealth boating is ugly.
Doesn't look a great spot that she's in....

Reactions: 2
Says a lot about their relationship that she fecked off on holidays during his busiest time.

Reactions: 6
It’s not as if she didn’t know either as the planning would have been done late last year within the party

Reactions: 3
Says a lot about their relationship that she fecked off on holidays during his busiest time.
Wouldn’t you be gutted if your wife left to go on holiday just when you need some help and support? They must live entirely separate lives.

Reactions: 5
Would have no time for Randy but I often went away with my kids and other family members and left the husbag at home. Work is busy for both of us and sometimes being off together is not possible. Mammy probably wanted a holiday and had no one to go with so Chazza and Randy went. I don't see it as a big deal at all to be honest. Just to add Husbag and I would head away then when it would suit, we are married not joined at the hip!!

Reactions: 4
My parents always went away together and while I am happy to travel solo that’s a relationship standard for me. A wide variety of holiday standards within my extended family but she’s so fixated on the “happy family” image

Reactions: 1
It’s a sign of a healthy relationship / marriage when partners spend time apart / travel separately. It’s not healthy to spend all your time with your partner. I definitely think there’s something funny with their marriage. I just don’t believe it’s real

It’s a sign of a healthy relationship / marriage when partners spend time apart / travel separately. It’s not healthy to spend all your time with your partner. I definitely think there’s something funny with their marriage. I just don’t believe it’s real
They seem to have the maintained the thing where he spends Sunday's with them, it's so odd

Clearly a marriage of convenience. He's the happily married election candidate swanning around showing off his wife and child on the campaign trail. She's tied to the mother's apron strings by her swollen cankles. Pressured him into marrying her as she couldn't be seen as the unmarried mother. It's all show. Fur coat no knickers.

Reactions: 5
I’m local and from talking to other candidates I have worked out a combination that would work well if they were elected, ignoring their party affiliation for this, and he didn’t make the cut. I vaguely recall her posters on model farm road back in the day. Nothing comes across as natural, I probably am awkward too but I’m not trying to be a public figure.

Reactions: 3