Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5. Well that’s just rediculous. Take photos and report to the Roads section of the local authority.

It’s an offence to put election posters on a roundabout or junction. But sher, he’s no stranger to committing offenses.

Imagine if every candidate put up 5 posters each on the roundabout?

The alternative is to add a little something to them. Words like ‘drink driving’ or ‘illegally withholding money’ or ‘not declaring assets’. You know, keep it factual.

Reactions: 1
Randy promoting the hotel she works for and getting paid for it is just tragic. The hotels a Kip and needs a major renovation. As if the teepee is set up for every child…highly doubtful

Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine Colm has headed off on his holibops this morning in the height of campaigning.
She’s letting on he is though with all those family posts about the hotel.

I know a few people in various constituencies running and they literally have no social life right now let alone a holiday. There’s no way he’s on the holiday, I’ll keep my eyes peeled in Ballincollig when I’m getting tea and doing my jobs.

• Haha
I can’t imagine Colm has headed off on his holibops this morning in the height of campaigning.
She’s letting on he is though with all those family posts about the hotel.
Well his instagram has been more active recently so let’s watch this space.

Reactions: 3
Does she work outside the home still.
No Employer could afford that much annual leave, not to mind the infections that usually follow the holiday and sick leave.
Watch this space..
Charlotte would be better off romping in the Lee Fields

Reactions: 2
Honestly that’s the pose I did when I misjudged a jump (that I shouldn’t have done) and fell to lie to people that I was ok. But I had a crutch with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Part of her leg is missing as well. She might want to get that looked at 🤣🤣 Luckily her brother is an emergency doctor in a private hospital 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5