Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Julie get a posters details? Is she sharing them to other influscammers?
TT joked under the Varadkar post about Leo winning the car from the dodgy draw. Julie then shared the account details to others from what I understand. Not sure of the connection to Colms 1st daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
TT joked under the Varadkar post about Leo winning the car from the dodgy draw. Julie then shared the account details to others from what I understand. Not sure of the connection to Colms 1st daughter.
Jesus Christ she’s bleeping weird, I saw the comment she made to the lady going through cancer, she’s bleeping vicious, if you’re not with her you’re arch enemy number one for her and her skank followers
---
Will get it for you now. Use
View attachment 2927821

Holy tit she’s bleeping mental messaging them all like the head bully of a gang 🤦🏻‍♀️ wild Randy Sandy had the Gaul to reach out with her own house of cards lies and vile behaviour

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ she’s bleeping weird, I saw the comment she made to the lady going through cancer, she’s bleeping vicious, if you’re not with her you’re arch enemy number one for her and her skank followers
---

Holy tit she’s bleeping mental messaging them all like the head bully of a gang 🤦🏻‍♀️ wild Randy Sandy had the Gaul to reach out with her own house of cards lies and vile behaviour
Lost for words. You would think Randy has better things to be doing

Reactions: 3
She’s not exactly the brightest. 18 months ago she accused me of harassing her and I was blocked for years (before I even cared about her) and could show zero messages and I cba deleting messages. Drama wasn’t the word, going via his friends parents who were confused. I am not an angel but Christ I won’t harass someone when I can ignore them. It affected my trust in the parents involved and they were very close family friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s not exactly the brightest. 18 months ago she accused me of harassing her and I was blocked for years (before I even cared about her) and could show zero messages and I cba deleting messages. Drama wasn’t the word, going via his friends parents who were confused. I am not an angel but Christ I won’t harass someone when I can ignore them. It affected my trust in the parents involved and they were very close family friends.
Wait she went via mammy kellegher and her friends and your parents to “out” you, sure harassment is a crime why did she do all the psycho stalking and blackening your name (her fav slander and defamation) when she could have just rang guards and made a report so they’d give you a warning? (Obvs it wasn’t true)

Reactions: 1
No it was his friend, we were all in secondary school together and very easy to find someone in his year who knew me. I didn’t care until the election mugshots went up this week.

No it was his friend, we were all in secondary school together and very easy to find someone in his year who knew me. I didn’t care until the election mugshots went up this week.
Oh have you doxxed yourself here now though?

Speaking of his election posters I went for a walk this evening and it is a joke. On the Poulavone roundabout Colm had 4 which is the most of any other candidate and by the entrance of Beech Park he has 3 within I say 50 metres.

Speaking of his election posters I went for a walk this evening and it is a joke. On the Poulavone roundabout Colm had 4 which is the most of any other candidate and by the entrance of Beech Park he has 3 within I say 50 metres.
You didn’t have a box of matches with you, did you? I thought there was rules regarding posters?

• Haha
You didn’t have a box of matches with you, did you? I thought there was rules regarding posters?
Ha ha! Sandra would be after me and marching into Anglesea Street wanting my head on a pike. I heard they cant put them on the main road but they should not be allowed full stop and definitely not at junctions or roundabouts.

• Heart

Attachments

• Wow