Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a fine thing. Sandy talks like him. Posting his HSE video as it's good to think about organ donation.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ya it is. I recognise the wallpaper from her try ons during covid.
So first holiday abroad since getting married and husband isn’t joining? I’m starting to think that “wedding” was like damage control because in their minds they’re some super important political duo 😂

Reactions: 4
Her obsession with those quotes about how children arent children for long isn't healthy. I wonder is it a dig at someone in her or Colm's family that is saying she is OTT with Charlotte?

Also Sandra, as your mother might attest to some children never leave home.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Almost 36 and still at home, various reasons throughout the years but my dad asked me to stay after mum died as he didn’t want to be alone and we work well together.

Reactions: 6
Her obsession with those quotes about how children arent children for long isn't healthy. I wonder is it a dig at someone in her or Colm's family that is saying she is OTT with Charlotte?

Also Sandra, as your mother might attest to some children never leave home.
She's doing my head in with all those quote posts. It's such a weird thing to constantly bang on about. We all know our kids won't be this little forever, we don't need constant reminding!

Maybe she's trying to convince herself of something with all the quotes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's doing my head in with all those quote posts. It's such a weird thing to constantly bang on about. We all know our kids won't be this little forever, we don't need constant reminding!

Maybe she's trying to convince herself of something with all the quotes 😂
Sandra never really grew up herself…still at home with her mother, holidays with her mother, never went away for college or lived on her own and fended for herself. So she’s probably struggling with the reality that one day Chazza might just do all the things she hasn’t done.

Either that or she’s just stuck for content and a stupid quote is the best she can do.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's absolutel disgusting, messaging the mother of his original child!

• Wow
Reactions: 3