Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
I hope her luggage is mislaid then we won't be subjected to seeing those awful granny grunt dresses again. Who is this poster meant for?
Posted by the Mother in law.View attachment 2922471
I mean…the most obvious person that this could apply to is Randy herself. I doubt she’d be too impressed if Colm left her for the next woman he gets pregnant.

Reactions: 2

Alucia

VIP Member
Didnt Sandy once say she isnt friends with anyone that bitches about someone else.
She is friends with Julie also, look at Julie's mother spitting into the kitchen sink and her daughter putting it up. I can't imagine Sandys mother doing that 🙈 shaked Sandy hangs out with them.

• Sick
Reactions: 1

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
5. Well that’s just rediculous. Take photos and report to the Roads section of the local authority.

It’s an offence to put election posters on a roundabout or junction. But sher, he’s no stranger to committing offenses.

Imagine if every candidate put up 5 posters each on the roundabout?

The alternative is to add a little something to them. Words like ‘drink driving’ or ‘illegally withholding money’ or ‘not declaring assets’. You know, keep it factual.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Speaking of his election posters I went for a walk this evening and it is a joke. On the Poulavone roundabout Colm had 4 which is the most of any other candidate and by the entrance of Beech Park he has 3 within I say 50 metres.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I hope her luggage is mislaid then we won't be subjected to seeing those awful granny grunt dresses again. Who is this poster meant for?
Posted by the Mother in law.View attachment 2922471
Ooooh la la, it’s either a threat to a perceived slight from someone or maybe Mammy K has had enough of Randy Sandy and the unusual pretending the other two kids don’t exist?