Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
No it was his friend, we were all in secondary school together and very easy to find someone in his year who knew me. I didn’t care until the election mugshots went up this week.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
2) I met him again recently (I spotted them in Lanza in Jan and met him randomly after) and he was all about Chazza, my perfect daughter, but not quite so complimentary about his wife. Phone lock screen is a pic of them both though…little one is image of her Mammy.
Not complimentary about his wife … ouch!

Cat_f

Is his ex the girl commenting on a voice for my kids? Initials RB? I don’t want to post a screenshot just in case but if it is it is HARROWING 😣
I used know this girl....a voice for my kids, our paths crossed before and Ck is not her ex. Its a different guy. Ive seen him. And Im not friends with anyone or protecting anyone just saying what i know. Maybe the 2 guys have alot in common, but its not the same guy. I could tell you the other guys name, but since yvonne is not saying Im not going to say.
Has Ck lived in Australia, in the Uk, Kinsale??? If youve listened to yvonnes podcast she mentions how her ex has 2 boys from previous relationship that live in Australia that he has nothing to do with.

Newca

A pic with Olly Murs..in the same dress she wore at the weekend. Times are tough 💸 or else they ran out of frumpy dresses in Savida 👗