Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Jesus they are all as bad as one another posting quotes and trying to get digs in. And this is to a business page. The Kellehers / Murphys all have the maturity of teens!
I’d say tensions are high and it could kick off anytime with them. Randy’s brother, the Professor in the Mater must be absolutely mortified at her behavior

Reactions: 2

focusdochas

VIP Member
Think he’s no longer seeing the son as he’s not bio, so just Emily and Charlotte. Dropped the kid fast enough when he can.

• Sad

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Thing is he voted in school mhuire, if it was the rosewood address he would have voted in the gaelscoil like me, can he use the business address for voting registration
He’s registered at Rosewood. Odd considering another poster said they had sold it.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Not remotely comparable.
Obviously, 🙄 going on electorate size. But Sandy thinks he's as popular as one who has 30k votes.
---
She’d want to put the phone down and give that rotator cuff injury an opportunity to heal. And doesn’t she have menu’s to print???
I've a feeling she's on the dole. She doesn't seem to promote or boast about the hotels, events or even coffee or that head planner on her desk.

Beavana

VIP Member
Wonder should Savida sandy be on the lookout, he went off down to help Brendan with her car 👀🤔

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Christ, I hope she has security arrangements in place for the digital citizen! What if she gets papped? 📸
I can see her training chazza to do the lady di looking up look for the cameras while the heads bowed down pose 😂 like imitating iconic royal poses 😂

• Haha

Once Ridden.

Does she work outside the home still.
No Employer could afford that much annual leave, not to mind the infections that usually follow the holiday and sick leave.
Watch this space..
Charlotte would be better off romping in the Lee Fields

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
No, they can be worked for or approved by peers if they deem to fit in the club iykwim.
The labelling, and even worse, doctors wanting to be called prof, Mister and Dr. gives me the ick!
That’s shocking honestly! If it’s earned right grand but to be given it by an essential “boys club”….fraudulent really…..matches oul sandy pants with the notions 😂 they love a good title that family 😂

focusdochas

VIP Member
She’s safe the people I know will not care unless the child is running riot and then the “control your child” look.

• Haha
8 counts and 1 seat filled ....means in our constituency we need a better standard of candidate. Colm is gonna probably be elected on the 9th or 10th by transfers....so his friends and family, Sandra's friends and business contacts voted for him and that's the only reason he's staying in. One of the advantages of having big families. Nothing to boast about there Sandra...the blow dry must be a mess by now 😂
---
Where are ye getting this information from
Rte have the live updates for each area

Christ Sandra has some weight on her even with a loose dress. Disgusting.

Shameful to see Micheal Martin celebrating a domestic abuser.

The two are well suited to each other. Greasy, slimey, rotten things.

Ballincollig is a shit hole. Town gets what they vote for. As for that fadebook group ran by mags....haha
I left that group when some complained last year that additional social housing around old fort road would lower the house values in old quarter
Nothing happens on the page anymore really from what I can see. I don't know much about her I'm a blow in only living in the village 5 years

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
His tally is 42%

How??????
I would guess that this was a rough tally of his local box. I doubt the final result will be so high but I’d say he’ll probably still get in.

Edit: He’s currently at 10.9% after boxes have been tallied.
---
No there was 3 I think but open to correction
Four this time around. Probably hoping they’ll be able to transfer a lot.
IMG_3047.jpeg

Last edited: