Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mayoandmagmurderers

And also no need to insult an entire town!
Sandra is a disgusting heifer where only her notions and ego are bigger than her waistline. You'd think she'd set an example for her daughter but obviously loves her food and laziness more

Ballincollig is a shite hole.

The people rejected a greenway. Tells you all you need to know. Never mind the anti social behaviour by the rodents.

Fuck Sandra, Fuck Colm and fuck ballincollig.

Reactions: 1

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Speaking of his election posters I went for a walk this evening and it is a joke. On the Poulavone roundabout Colm had 4 which is the most of any other candidate and by the entrance of Beech Park he has 3 within I say 50 metres.
You didn’t have a box of matches with you, did you? I thought there was rules regarding posters?

• Haha

#transparency

VIP Member
If you Google the Doctor brother mentioned here is he the good looking guy that comes up. Doesn't look a bit like Sandra.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
You don't have to live there for local elections. You can actually be elected in multiple areas but do have to then choose where you'll represent if you do win
Thank you for explaining ❤ bit crazy though but if they’re the rules he’s doing nothing wrong, just seems silly but this is Ireland I guess 😂