Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petal1

VIP Member
What a bully that man is. And FF pushing him 😡
---
And he'll probably treat Sandra the same it they ever split up 😱 Her family must be horrified.

Reactions: 1

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
It’s very weird. An odd relationship or perhaps situationship is a better description. Is she going abroad with him or her mammy?
He's got to canvass for the elections, you'd think he wouldn't. But then, there's an entitlement there, so probably thinks his seat is safe, so wouldn't surprise me it's him that's going. Especially when it's Ryanair. No bobs and cheap flights.
Couldn't imagine her mother lowering herself to Ryanair......

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s the podcast Aoibhe Devlin shared last week, it’s DV related. There’s a video up last night about getting summonsed to court & there’s an RB in the comments saying her ex is in Fianna Fáil & did this to her. I don’t want to screenshot in case it’s not her. I don’t know how to black out the names. She’s wearing a red jumper in the video I think it’s the 4th post on the page

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Where are you seeing the tallies?

He's well ahead of the rest of then going by a screenshot I saw. People are so blind. He doesn't do half the stuff he puts his name to but he's happy to take the credit. Fool of a man, how can people be so stupid!?
Here you go

• Heart
8 counts and 1 seat filled ....means in our constituency we need a better standard of candidate. Colm is gonna probably be elected on the 9th or 10th by transfers....so his friends and family, Sandra's friends and business contacts voted for him and that's the only reason he's staying in. One of the advantages of having big families. Nothing to boast about there Sandra...the blow dry must be a mess by now 😂
---

Rte have the live updates for each area
Thank you kindly

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
OMG. His ex has commented a few times on this lady’s posts.

My god, that poor woman Yvonne. But I’ve a question…the singing post … the minute I saw her I felt like I had seen her on TV. Did she ever take part in any of those singing programmes?
---
Thanks just had a look, Which post?
4th post on her grid. Posted 22 hrs ago. Click in to the comments

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Just confirming she's the dregs of society, all fur coat and no knickers is Randy. Totally inappropriate behaviour from the ball and chain of a wannabe Councillor. Seems like she's unhinged these days. Must be demented thinking if Colm getting the ride elsewhere in her absence, he has got form.

She's great entertainment in fairness.
It’s very entertaining alright.