Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#transparency

VIP Member
And also clearly either lives in Ballincollig or nearby if she is insulting a local woman who runs a local FB page. Who joins FB pages for places they have no connection to?
Who is the local woman and which Facebook page is it, sorry if it's mentioned before I must of missed it.

Reactions: 2

focusdochas

VIP Member
I got mris twice in 8 months with vhi both in the Mater Private and Bons Cork and I was seen fairly quickly. I think VHI is the only insurance that Mater Private takes for outpatient but she could pay the €250 (minimum)

Lmg1111

VIP Member
Wait til it all comes out about her fella, she won't be on pontificating then!!! Where do they even live now is she still with her mother?!

focusdochas

VIP Member
Mags runs the page Ballincollig Community Hub which started out with potential and now is forgettable like Sandy

focusdochas

VIP Member
Heard already that he’s looking to go for td though that’s been speculation for a few years now. Is she ready for canvassing round 2

• Sick

Lmg1111

VIP Member
I’m sure his history is well known. Cork is a small place. His misgivings are well documented in the newspapers and on radio. Not to mention the wiki here with 3,153 views and counting. Honestly if I was in his constituency his campaign would be completely sabotage with a quick phone call to a local radio station.
I know I wish someone would

gotstogo

VIP Member
Her obsession with those quotes about how children arent children for long isn't healthy. I wonder is it a dig at someone in her or Colm's family that is saying she is OTT with Charlotte?

Also Sandra, as your mother might attest to some children never leave home.
She's doing my head in with all those quote posts. It's such a weird thing to constantly bang on about. We all know our kids won't be this little forever, we don't need constant reminding!

Maybe she's trying to convince herself of something with all the quotes 😂

• Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I’m local and from talking to other candidates I have worked out a combination that would work well if they were elected, ignoring their party affiliation for this, and he didn’t make the cut. I vaguely recall her posters on model farm road back in the day. Nothing comes across as natural, I probably am awkward too but I’m not trying to be a public figure.
She could never deal with the fact that she was north central. Totally beneath her.
Is Ballincollig now the same or is it included in the west?

Howareyahun

VIP Member
You can just tell she is going to come on and complain about Ryanair. Like you know what you are getting with you fly with them and the price is much cheaper. These people thay expect 5 star service but go with a low cost airline just bug me.
What's this? Randy flew Ryanair??? If the truth be told Randy can't afford Aer Lingus.

• Haha