Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really did stop with her Holas and on for the chats I wonder was that all his doing

Reactions: 4
Wait til it all comes out about her fella, she won't be on pontificating then!!! Where do they even live now is she still with her mother?!

Reactions: 2
Wait til it all comes out about her fella, she won't be on pontificating then!!! Where do they even live now is she still with her mother?!
I’m sure his history is well known. Cork is a small place. His misgivings are well documented in the newspapers and on radio. Not to mention the wiki here with 3,153 views and counting. Honestly if I was in his constituency his campaign would be completely sabotage with a quick phone call to a local radio station.

I’m sure his history is well known. Cork is a small place. His misgivings are well documented in the newspapers and on radio. Not to mention the wiki here with 3,153 views and counting. Honestly if I was in his constituency his campaign would be completely sabotage with a quick phone call to a local radio station.
I know I wish someone would

Micheal Martin knows and is still one of his closest friends. His running mate is no angel either and will still be elected first going on the strength of his fathers contrails.
As for Randy Affidea saw her coming. Once they know you have private cover they'll do every scan,mri and xray known to man. The Irish Life Health ( which I have) and Laya have their Profiles on the outer wall. Also they both do a direct settlement with Affidea.
I was there yesterday but when I was registering online the only options that came up for cover were
Online payment €160.
Private Health Cover.
I emailed and said I was referred under the G.M.S and wanted to remain at that.
Just waited 4 days for app.
They were excellent in every facet even to giving me tea and biscuits before I left.
As for the Mater . They try hard to persuade you to stay overnight and even get the Porter to park your car in the overnight area.
As for Colm and how he got the space to stick his enormous poster .
Have you forgotten that " he boldly goes where no man has ever gone like the . escapade up the boreen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see that Colm now has a damning Reddit thread about him ….. just in time for the election. Even Sandy got a mention. I just love karma !

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Dad met Colm earlier this week and he’s after losing 2.5 stone on the campaign. I did say here he was looking better. Still not getting my vote but I hope he keeps it off with a young child to keep up with.

Dad met Colm earlier this week and he’s after losing 2.5 stone on the campaign. I did say here he was looking better. Still not getting my vote but I hope he keeps it off with a young child to keep up with.
She could do with losing the same. The weight loss posts lasted all of 2 weeks 🤣🤣
---
I see that Colm now has a damning Reddit thread about him ….. just in time for the election. Even Sandy got a mention. I just love karma !
Oh wow. That’s epic. They must be raging. Maybe someone will call a local radio station today 😜😜

Reactions: 3
Can any one see the comment under the post re alleged dv? Not loading. Maybe it was deleted.

Reactions: 1