Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WITH REGARDS TO πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
I love the way she thinks that line makes her appear to be intelligent but in actuality she is just a desperate bleep is a savida guna and hairband, with giant nana knickers that got knocked up by the local tyre wholesaler

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love the way she thinks that line makes her appear to be intelligent but in actuality she is just a desperate bleep is a savida guna and hairband, with giant nana knickers that got knocked up by the local tyre wholesaler
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that’s exactly it! She’s still a nobody hun flogging products. She has aged 10 years in the last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree. She looks like she is in her 50’s. And her stories when she’s flogging tit are sooooo repetitive. Stick to printing menus Randy.
She’s useless on camera. She thinks she is a tier above everyone when she sells the same bargain bucket products the likes of Julie & Sarah do. The state of her

Reactions: 5
She’s useless on camera. She thinks she is a tier above everyone when she sells the same bargain bucket products the likes of Julie & Sarah do. The state of her
I feel like when she gets some drink into her, she’d give Julie a run for her money with how scummy she behaves but hides it so she can pretend to be a wannabe part time stepford wifeπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t know why brands engage with her. She’s losing followers every day snd her engagement rate is tit.

Reactions: 3
She 'forgot' to put #ad on her first 2 BPerfect stories because she's tired. Give me a break, you know the rules πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6