Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The professor title was given to him when he moved to the Mater. Part of the package deal.
WHAT?! I genuinely thought you had to earn that educationally with a certain number of published journals for your peers after your PhD (at least that’s what my surgeon FIL explained to me but he’s a MR as a surgeon after being a Dr so it’s confusing😂)

Reactions: 5
Someone had a post up on a local fb page asking why is Colm allowed to have a massive banner in the building where Tung Sing was in Ballincollig when posters arent allowed on Main Street. It's a good point. Just seems like a sneaky way to get a poster in the centre of the village.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone had a post up on a local fb page asking why is Colm allowed to have a massive banner in the building where Tung Sing was in Ballincollig when posters arent allowed on Main Street. It's a good point. Just seems like a sneaky way to get a poster in the centre of the village.
Can you throw up the post and black out the posters name? Any pics of the big banner?

Reactions: 4
He’s also got a few posters around his business in the old square and no one else has dared to put one up as close to Main Street

• Angry
Reactions: 3
WHAT?! I genuinely thought you had to earn that educationally with a certain number of published journals for your peers after your PhD (at least that’s what my surgeon FIL explained to me but he’s a MR as a surgeon after being a Dr so it’s confusing😂)
No, they can be worked for or approved by peers if they deem to fit in the club iykwim.
The labelling, and even worse, doctors wanting to be called prof, Mister and Dr. gives me the ick!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No, they can be worked for or approved by peers if they deem to fit in the club iykwim.
The labelling, and even worse, doctors wanting to be called prof, Mister and Dr. gives me the ick!
That’s shocking honestly! If it’s earned right grand but to be given it by an essential “boys club”….fraudulent really…..matches oul sandy pants with the notions 😂 they love a good title that family 😂

Reactions: 2
Jeez, that's horrendous looking. Would put me off voting for him (that, and the DV of course).
---
Edit: Sandra's wiki has gone over 3000 views 😃
3,100 🤣🤣 That’s probably more votes than her yob baby daddy will get this Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So glad the safety order is the first thing you see when you click onto the Wiki. There can be no disputing that.
The sooner the better an article is written about him, the public should know

Reactions: 7
FF are obviously working hard to keep that gem out of the media. Sandra by association isn’t a great fit for election as she’s complicit in all this mess

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately I think he will get back in. I would love if he didnt but I don't know how widely known everything he has done is. I say a lot of locals havent a clue that he had a safety order out against him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think he will get in too, not with my vote but the newer candidates aren’t as well known and he’s got connections across the town willing to give him a shout out regardless

• Sad
I think he will get in too, not with my vote but the newer candidates aren’t as well known and he’s got connections across the town willing to give him a shout out regardless
Same where I’m from, regardless how shaded you’ve been, small towns with all your cousins, brothers, sisters, their families, second cousins and neighbours all voting for the same con artists because “it’s the family” 🙄 it would be better if he was openly ousted by FF and the safety order was public knowledge so new people to the area or younger generation could boot him out back to being a nobody, I think his ex would feel safer to tell her story then 😔 and it would knock the wind out of Randy sandys bullying sails with AK47