Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The arrogance of him in that vid on her insta!!!
It's soo a cringe. Him pretending he doesn't know he's being filmed as he casually saunters around 🙄 It certainly wouldn't encourage me to vote for him anyway. Vile man. Bit cheeky of Sandy to be 'advertising' him on her page too. I don't want to see him or political content on her page.

Reactions: 8
I always thought there was an embargo on election spam 24 hrs before voting. It must not apply to local elections.

Reactions: 6
I hope all you local to him make sure he doesn’t get in and sandy has to eat humble pie to the parties she has thrashed unprofessionally online 😂

Reactions: 5
I always thought there was an embargo on election spam 24 hrs before voting. It must not apply to local elections.
It doesn’t apply to print or online media. I hope this forum and the Reddit thread does him damage. But one thing is for certain, he will be the master of his own downfall eventually. You can’t hold these positions and think you are untouchable. No one is untouchable. Remember that Randy.

Reactions: 3
Or me and my hubby. He rubbed me up the wrong way the time I met him in the school for the Greenway spoke down to me like J was dirt as I was not from the estates that were rejecting it.
In those instances I’d find it hard pressed not to reef the skeletons in his closets out to all to see……you can tell he’s scum but to downgrade a stranger in public? Nah pal I’d have rinsed him

I was thinking as he lives in Crookstown he wouldn’t be able to vote for himself but lo and behold he’s registered at an address in Ballincollig. If you google his drink driving conviction then his address comes up (I’ve blocked it out below). I think this is his mother’s address? Surely this isn’t legal???
IMG_3044.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I was thinking as he lives in Crookstown he wouldn’t be able to vote for himself but lo and behold he’s registered at an address in Ballincollig. If you google his drink driving conviction then his address comes up (I’ve blocked it out below). I think this is his mother’s address? Surely this isn’t legal???
View attachment 2980003
Sandra obviously didnt update her address kn the register of electors...but then again why would she when she only seems to do the odd sleepover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or me and my hubby. He rubbed me up the wrong way the time I met him in the school for the Greenway spoke down to me like J was dirt as I was not from the estates that were rejecting it.
This seems to be a common theme. What makes him so high and mighty …he comes across as a total cream cracker.

3300 views on the wiki. People are obviously finding it as there are a lot more views than posters here 🤣
Also 30K views on this thread. Sandra must be disgusted.
---
Who wants to break it to this person - "a genuinely decent guy and a total gent" 🙄
IMG_8036.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I'm obvs not an expert and authority on everything WITH REGARDS to the law like our Sandy is, but I'd have thought "genuinely decent guys and total gents" tend not to have domestic violence allegations and restraining orders against them 🤷‍♀️ but what do I know eh

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People who don’t look beyond ‘he was Lord Mayor’
This was my childminder’s logic until I directed her towards the articles about his drink driving conviction and his landlord shenanigans. Her and her husband thought that because he was mayor he must be decent. She was shocked.

But the risk of him putting a foot wrong is very high given his history and the public won’t tolerate that. Can’t see him being able to keep his nose clean indefinitely
I hear he often has that problem with his nose ❄

• Haha