Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a topic some people ignore until it’s at their own front door. I’m very fortunate to have not experienced it but I’m also aware that it happens in a very sneaky manner and hard to spot

Reactions: 6
This should be plastered everywhere about him being a DV abuser
I bet she thinks it will never happen to her. The shoe will be on the other foot in a couple of years time when he’s up the boreen with someone else and turning his alleged abusive behaviour towards her.

Reactions: 7
Big difference in the photo of her standing on road giving out water at the marathon Vs the selfie she put up herself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Sandie making sure we know who her healthcare provider is . I’m surprised she didn’t tell us she was on a gold plated plan .
I am with Laya too and I 99% certain that every Laya plan includes the Affidea clinics. She makes it sound like only certain policies include it and she is special.

Reactions: 9
I am with Laya too and I 99% certain that every Laya plan includes the Affidea clinics. She makes it sound like only certain policies include it and she is special.
I think all of them do, just t varying degrees. Ours covers up to €250 or so I think.

Reactions: 3
She does know there’s a minor injury clinic in the north side of the city that is run by the hse that is fast and doesn’t require health insurance. Also the vhi one in Mahon is fantastic too but

Reactions: 5
Why is so harping on about her arm ? Someone must have left the helium machine in full blast 🤣

• Haha
Her UPPER arm at that. With regards to the anatomy, she's being very specific
Sorry I wasn’t very specific with the area in regards to the injury but she will be immobilising it. ( that’s putting it in a sling for those of us who haven’t a brother that’s a doctor)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I wasn’t very specific with the area in regards to the injury but she will be immobilising it. ( that’s putting it in a sling for those of us who haven’t a brother that’s a doctor)
Just checked he is actually a Professor in A&E

She just cut those cookies out of a pre packaged tube of cookie dough. I can see the plastic wrap markings. I might sent her a good recipe for the craic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I make amazing cookies but they are more work than my balance disorder will tolerate a lot of the time so I don’t make them often. Never had much success with the rolls of cookie dough from the supermarket