Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think he’s no longer seeing the son as he’s not bio, so just Emily and Charlotte. Dropped the kid fast enough when he can.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Think he’s no longer seeing the son as he’s not bio, so just Emily and Charlotte. Dropped the kid fast enough when he can.
Didnt he take him to Old Trafford for a match not that long ago? I hope this isnt the case if he was raising him as his own.

Reactions: 5
Sandy's very good friend Brenda mocking a poor girl in London, have a look at Brenda's thread. This is who Sandy and Colm call a good friend!!!

Reactions: 3
Sandy's very good friend Brenda mocking a poor girl in London, have a look at Brenda's thread. This is who Sandy and Colm call a good friend!!!
Randy’s friends are a reflection of Randy herself…they are to be pitied. They are the mentally ill 1% and should probably be checking in for a psychological assessment. I believe these are the words Randy herself has used previously about people who abuse online forums?

Reactions: 6
Randy’s friends are a reflection of Randy herself…they are to be pitied. They are the mentally ill 1% and should probably be checking in for a psychological assessment. I believe these are the words Randy herself has used previously about people who abuse online forums?
Brenda alleged someone jokingly saying she was gone to AA drove her to O.D. and wake up in hospital, yet it's fun to put a stranger who is having a hard time online for content to laugh at without their permission. To make it worse she done a poll about it. Sandra really has top friends alright.

Reactions: 5
Didnt Sandy once say she isnt friends with anyone that witches about someone else.

Reactions: 3
Didnt Sandy once say she isnt friends with anyone that witches about someone else.
She is friends with Julie also, look at Julie's mother spitting into the kitchen sink and her daughter putting it up. I can't imagine Sandys mother doing that 🙈 shaked Sandy hangs out with them.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
How is he able to run in cork city council when he lives in the county. He has his address as his families business address rather than home address like the rest of them have. Maybe I'm not understanding the boundary rules.

Reactions: 6