Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Micheal Martin let him run then knowing this is around the corner. I don't get it.

Reactions: 4
Is his ex the girl commenting on a voice for my kids? Initials RB? I don’t want to post a screenshot just in case but if it is it is HARROWING 😣
I used know this girl....a voice for my kids, our paths crossed before and Ck is not her ex. Its a different guy. Ive seen him. And Im not friends with anyone or protecting anyone just saying what i know. Maybe the 2 guys have alot in common, but its not the same guy. I could tell you the other guys name, but since yvonne is not saying Im not going to say.
Has Ck lived in Australia, in the Uk, Kinsale??? If youve listened to yvonnes podcast she mentions how her ex has 2 boys from previous relationship that live in Australia that he has nothing to do with.

I used know this girl....a voice for my kids, our paths crossed before and Ck is not her ex. Its a different guy. Ive seen him. And Im not friends with anyone or protecting anyone just saying what i know. Maybe the 2 guys have alot in common, but its not the same guy. I could tell you the other guys name, but since yvonne is not saying Im not going to say.
Has Ck lived in Australia, in the Uk, Kinsale??? If youve listened to yvonnes podcast she mentions how her ex has 2 boys from previous relationship that live in Australia that he has nothing to do with.
I didn’t say it was Colm?

Reactions: 5
The state of Randy perched on the wall…the hairband, the awful dress, the sunglasses and are they her mothers sandals she’s wearing? The swollen legs and feet 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot believe that lady savida has married a known domestic abuser! Oh my god how incredibly sad and mortifying.

Reactions: 12
I cannot believe that lady savida has married a known domestic abuser! Oh my god how incredibly sad and mortifying.
The fairytale she always wanted with ‘my love’ 🤦‍♀️ Mad to think he took the ex to court when Mary Crilly refused to accept the freedom of the city from him (according to her posts in a voice for my children)

Reactions: 8
My other half us here pussing himself,

The theme tune to baywatch was the sing we had chosen to walk out if the church, no I only see Coln, duck sake it's not even a popular song !!! 😭

Reactions: 1
Totally agree!!
And now this domestic abuser is the father of 2 little girls 😡 Like what possessed Sandy to reproduce with, and to marry this specimen 🤮
And it's not like Sandra isn't aware of his history. For all her pontificating and looking down her nose at others, this is who she marries. And the weird thing is, they don't seem to be any great love story either, so why??

The brother who's a consultant in emergency medicine must be horrified - I'm sure he's met some DA victims in his line of work. I wonder is her family's disgust the reason she had the rush wedding abroad??

Reactions: 8
Wonder should Savida sandy be on the lookout, he went off down to help Brendan with her car 👀🤔

Reactions: 2
Cam someone fill me I on the DV thing, can't make it out from the thread. Thanks.

Reactions: 2
Mary Lou was in Ballincollig yesterday and Sandy looks alot like her. Don’t know if she’s going to be offended when she sees this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6