Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the handle for those of us using Instanavigation?
Just go to insta. Type in a voice for my kids and it will come up.That’s where you will find the RB comments being mentioned here. He could probably live without this so close to the elections 🤣🤣🤣

I could see her comment on the 4th post before but i cant see it anymore. Has it been deleted?

Reactions: 4
I could see her comment on the 4th post before but i cant see it anymore. Has it been deleted?
Perhaps. I can’t find it now either. There was someone who used to post on these threads a lot that I think turned out to be the ex so maybe she still lurks. If you do read here, please know that we believe you and support you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This one really gets to me. Hers is the response. No surprise that Randy wants to get involved. She’s a nasty piece of work.
IMG_2989.jpeg

Reactions: 2
This one really gets to me. Hers is the response. No surprise that Randy wants to get involved. She’s a nasty piece of work.
View attachment 2965883
I can't imagine how difficult it is to see the woman who had an affair with your partner remain part of your life and then come kn and make comments like "not my circus, not my monkeys" or whatever she said.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what Sandra’s family really think of him? I know if he was married into our family I wouldn’t be letting his fat big toe inside the door.
Randy with all her self righteous pontificating and she picks an absolute scumbag. I can’t understand how it hasn’t been picked up by the paper if it’s going through court and also this man has a neck like a giraffe to be running for council

Theyve all been deleted it seems bar comments on the car post, RB, you’ve support here and I hope your case with him comes out on top and you finally get to speak your truth and be safe and happy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Theyve all been deleted it seems bar comments on the car post, RB, you’ve support here and I hope your case with him comes out on top and you finally get to speak your truth and be safe and happy ❤
I can still see them

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s still there, if the pair of them can voice their opinions she should be able to voice hers

• Heart
Her stories are always so directed at the ex and her following him around up his hole would sicken you re the canvassing, seriously doubt the ex is looking on in envy. And how you get them his how you loose them she should keep that in the back of her mind.

You can see now why it was a quiet wedding in NY, I can't imagine too many of her family or friends are impressed she married a man who is allegedly up on charges for domestic violence.

Reactions: 8
I was actually talking about it with another candidate. Everyone going in the constituency is fully aware of his actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 7