Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the podcast Aoibhe Devlin shared last week, it’s DV related. There’s a video up last night about getting summonsed to court & there’s an RB in the comments saying her ex is in Fianna Fáil & did this to her. I don’t want to screenshot in case it’s not her. I don’t know how to black out the names. She’s wearing a red jumper in the video I think it’s the 4th post on the page

Reactions: 1
It’s the podcast Aoibhe Devlin shared last week, it’s DV related. There’s a video up last night about getting summonsed to court & there’s an RB in the comments saying her ex is in Fianna Fáil & did this to her. I don’t want to screenshot in case it’s not her. I don’t know how to black out the names. She’s wearing a red jumper in the video I think it’s the 4th post on the page
Shared where? On Aoibhe Instagram?

She’s also commented on another counsellors post about maintaining a pay phone if a fb victim is having their phone monitored
---
Really makes you wonder what he put her through

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s also commented on another counsellors post about maintaining a pay phone if a fb victim is having their phone monitored
---
Really makes you wonder what he put her through
The phrase street angel, house devil comes to mind.

Reactions: 5
And Sandra chose to have a baby with this piece of tit, and then married him for good measure. The mind boggles. I pity the kids involved in this.

Reactions: 7
OMG. His ex has commented a few times on this lady’s posts.

My god, that poor woman Yvonne. But I’ve a question…the singing post … the minute I saw her I felt like I had seen her on TV. Did she ever take part in any of those singing programmes?
---
Thanks just had a look, Which post?
4th post on her grid. Posted 22 hrs ago. Click in to the comments

7th post down on her grid - the post from RB 😡😲. What has Sandra got herself mixed up in??

What a bully that man is. And FF pushing him 😡
---
And he'll probably treat Sandra the same it they ever split up 😱 Her family must be horrified.