Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised that she didn’t try to explain to us uneducated plebs what an earthquake is in her usual condescending tone.
Just to say, with regards to the earthquake in Turkey (not to be confused with the japs, right) I’m going to regurgitate sky news for the coming days because I have no other content….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just to say, with regards to the earthquake in Turkey (not to be confused with the japs, right) I’m going to regurgitate sky news for the coming data because I have no other content….
You forgot to start with “Hola”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m surprised that she didn’t try to explain to us uneducated plebs what an earthquake is in her usual condescending tone.
In my defence I was out with my kids all day and seen the local pub had a bit up about... honestly I thought it was a war until I googled it...

Reactions: 1
Randy is desperate for some sort of gig with lynes of Killarney. Don’t know why she needs this head plan shite when she sitting on her arse in her mammys house begging. It’s not very ambitious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg her latest grid pic 😳. How did they even have a conversation?? Neither would understand the other 🤣🤣

God, Randys insta is now SO boring it's not even funny. If its not a Granny dress, its some baby tights, if its not that its some 1980s diabetic inducing baking! It's like a housewife from the 70s!! She's soooo boring. Who on earth does she appeal to?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The best of all was that cheesy calorie loaded awful pasta dish....seriously...a child could make it - nothing cordon bleu coming out of her kitchen. I'd be somewhat interested if she made some nice canapés or something a bit different and complicated but this 70s and 80s cooking/baking makes me think she must be fairly limited!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The best of all was that cheesy calorie loaded awful pasta dish....seriously...a child could make it - nothing cordon bleu coming out of her kitchen. I'd be somewhat interested if she made some nice canapés or something a bit different and complicated but this 70s and 80s cooking/baking makes me think she must be fairly limited!!!!!!!
Careful what you wish for, there’ll be a prawn party ring brought out next 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t panic, she’ll be back shilling sportswear affiliate codes or shampoo she’s never used in no time ❤
Bang on!
---

Careful what you wish for, there’ll be a prawn party ring brought out next 🤮
Was just about to say…she’ll be doing a prawn cocktail next! Or crackers with a bit of cheese on a stick. Honestly, I think Randy is well in her 60’s

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.