Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting Charlotte very dressed up for lunch in Mai Fitz’s today. 😂
That dress looks like something my mother put me in in the 90s 😂 that vintage-ey style can be really gorgeous when you do it right, but she does such a horrible job at trying to be 'stylish' for both herself and Charlotte 😂

Reactions: 4
There’s one thing trying to make a living exploiting your average life and taking away your own privacy and respect but it’s another thing to sit in a room on your own filming something you use to wipe a child’s arse with for bunch of strangers.. should it ever come to it I’ve given Mr Nasa5 permission to tranquillise me on the spot should he see me do similar

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That dress looks like something my mother put me in in the 90s 😂 that vintage-ey style can be really gorgeous when you do it right, but she does such a horrible job at trying to be 'stylish' for both herself and Charlotte 😂
She’s determined that her and Chazza will be wearing matching nana dresses before long.

I was flicking through stories the other night half asleep in bed and one was on about returning to work after maternity leave,was it Sandra??
I'm open to correction as I was half zonked!

Reactions: 2
Crikey the filter she used today is completely ott it’s a bit extreme in the orange and the clothes are just bloody hideous …it’s really obvious she will sell anything for a bob now

Her hair good god it’s like a helmet with the amount of hairspray she’s so old fashioned in every sense of the word, make up, hair, clothes, shoes, jewellery.

• Heart
I was flicking through stories the other night half asleep in bed and one was on about returning to work after maternity leave,was it Sandra??
I'm open to correction as I was half zonked!
I don’t think she’s mentioned it but I’m open to correction. In my mind she aspires to be a kept ‘lady who lunches’ so probably wakes up every morning thinking she’s arrived 😝

It’s almost summer the espadrilles are back 😎😎 but not the same ones, 3 pairs are bought at the start of each season. Yeah right!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The dresses were horrific. She wouldn't want to be flitting them around too much as her short stubby thighs are offputting .
It must have been a very dark night that Chazza was conceived.
She's in that awful floral patterned bedroom again today so I guess no roast beef lunch.
She's mentioning the word"love" alot lately but obviously doesnt know the meaning. Its not pulling a man from his family and breaking a little girls heart.
My mother told me "to marry the man who loves you,not the man that you love.
Didn't listen and pitifully spent 51 + years being ,intimidated, ignored and lied to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m getting really bored. I’m very close to unfollowing her. I’ll set a reminder on my phone to check her insta in a year to see if karma has bit her in the arse yet.

I’m not believing she’s a size 12 she’s a size 14 I’d say nothing wrong with that I’m between a size 12-14 myself depending on the shop.

I’d say when she was 15 years of age she always had that 45year old dunnes manager look about her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This ad for Nicola Ross just popped up on my feed and Michelle Up The Lane is doing the try on of the same dresses as Sandy…omg it’s like night & day! Michelle looks fab in them and really went to effort to show them off.
I don’t know who Michelle is but she makes the styles look a lot younger than Sandy did with the helmet hair and a ton of make up, even those awful wedge yokes she had with one style was awful.

I don’t know who Michelle is but she makes the styles look a lot younger than Sandy did with the helmet hair and a ton of make up, even those awful wedge yokes she had with one style was awful.
Michelle is another dose, she's hot on Fleeceya McGowls (LLL) heels, 2 toxic insta floggers

Reactions: 6
Why does she hunch her shoulders up in the try ons 🤪 🤪
I think it’s because her block head sits on top of her broad shoulders. She has no neck and there’s no definition between her shoulders and her arms. She’s very heavy. Those dresses did absolutely nothing for her and the orange tan and costume jewelry was horrific

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.