Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolute oceans of notions! Thinks she is so perfectly prim and proper!! She dresses like my granny! She still lives at home with her mammy! And the cherry on top..... Had an affair with a married man, broke up a family, got pregnant and pretends like Colm is a saint! Sandra is living in cloud cuckoo land!!! I feel sorry for her, she is undoubtedly PATHETIC!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What grandiose gesture will she do for her first official valentines with her baby daddy. She must be beyond excited. She hadn’t even announced she was knocked up this time last year

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What grandiose gesture will she do for her first official valentines with her baby daddy. She must be beyond excited. She hadn’t even announced she was knocked up this time last year
It’ll be some sickening stepford wife/1950s housewives bullshit with a red Granny dress and helmet hair to mark the occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sure she probably won’t even notice, every day must be like valentines for those love birds between dinners and movies. I hear it’ll be his first valentines with a woman ever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Curious what polling or survey metrics she or Cosatto have to confirm that children love the buggy? A focus group? Written testimonials by 3 year olds? These nobodies getting stuff discounted/for free, baby stuff in particular, while ordinary families struggle, boils my piss no end.

PR partner should be ashamed.
I completely agree especially at a time with such poverty in the world and the same week families in Turkey are distraught and homeless after an earthquake. Where do these Instahuns stand with tax...are they not liable for some sort of gift tax??? She should be ashamed of herself with her free stroller....go and buy your own like most of us have to.....shame on you and the EX Lord Mayor!!!!! I would expect better example from 2 people who consider themselves "public figures" even though Sandy appears to be unemployed!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And a cake 🎂
Malteaser cheese cake 🍰
---

I completely agree especially at a time with such poverty in the world and the same week families in Turkey are distraught and homeless after an earthquake. Where do these Instahuns stand with tax...are they not liable for some sort of gift tax??? She should be ashamed of herself with her free stroller....go and buy your own like most of us have to.....shame on you and the EX Lord Mayor!!!!! I would expect better example from 2 people who consider themselves "public figures" even though Sandy appears to be unemployed!!
Instahuns are fully liable for tax and have to declare the value of all gifts/pr/collab. The tax man is zoning in on them big time. No hiding for Randy!

Reactions: 1
Malteaser cheese cake 🍰
---

Instahuns are fully liable for tax and have to declare the value of all gifts/pr/collab. The tax man is zoning in on them big time. No hiding for Randy!
I suppose she’ll end up ‘confused’ about what needs to be declared and so will under-declare, much like baby daddy and his rental house where the Council was concerned. Air of shadiness about them both 😂

I suppose she’ll end up ‘confused’ about what needs to be declared and so will under-declare, much like baby daddy and his rental house where the Council was concerned. Air of shadiness about them both 😂
Not sure you can say to the tax man “I apologize, it was a mistake”… you either pay up or pay the consequences…

Reactions: 2
Not sure you can say to the tax man “I apologize, it was a mistake”… you either pay up or pay the consequences…
Ah but aren’t FF used to a bit of scandal here and there and massaging facts to suit their narrative….

Reactions: 4
Sandy is very quiet these days.
Looks as if the "Head Plan" and the beauty plan aren't working their magic.
I thought she was using a " condom" to clean the childs teeth/ gums.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sandy is very quiet these days.
Looks as if the "Head Plan" and the beauty plan aren't working their magic.
I thought she was using a " condom" to clean the childs teeth/ gums.
I think little sandy jnr proves she doesn't know what a condom is...... The one time the deed was done she fell pregnant. I actually wouldn't be surprised if she was tracking her ovulation to ensure this happened. Shameful woman

Reactions: 4
RSVP headline this week.
Ex lord mayor of corks trollop can't afford a buggy. Times are hard for everyone in this cost of living crisis but SVP can help if lone patents are stuck for essentials they don't have to beg on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.