Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby hasn’t even gotten a tooth yet and she’s the authority now on all things teething related BORE OFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Smiley eiley so annoying gifting tit
100% this. Unless she always throws in a rake of freebies for everyone who orders one item? Don’t forget whose hard earned money is paying for all these gifts to ‘influencers’ - ordinary customers.

Reactions: 5
100% this. Unless she always throws in a rake of freebies for everyone who orders one item? Don’t forget whose hard earned money is paying for all these gifts to ‘influencers’ - ordinary customers.
Infuriates me.
Can't wait for these influences to have to work like the rest of us. Julie twins and me the very same.

Reactions: 4
Can’t think Randy makes much commission considering she loses approximately 4 followers per day

Reactions: 1
Infuriates me.
Can't wait for these influences to have to work like the rest of us. Julie twins and me the very same.
Don’t even get me started on that wan lurching around in whatever food safety campaign she’s part of at the moment. Her eyebrows are closer to god than the Pope is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Smiley eiley so annoying gifting tit
This one annoyed me a good bit. I've bought stuff from them a few times and hey throw in a bunch of stuff for this wan who ordered 1 thing...feck off. Back to Amazon I go 😂

The fake exaggerated newsreader voice for the buggy chat. She said she bought it but also has pr.just duck off

God, Randys insta is now SO boring it's not even funny. If its not a Granny dress, its some baby tights, if its not that its some 1980s diabetic inducing baking! It's like a housewife from the 70s!! She's soooo boring. Who on earth does she appeal to?
She's like something out of Macra na Feirme

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's she on about the stroller has a beautiful design😂
Those strollers have been around since the 80s with pattern designs...its hardly Michaelangelo and the sistine chapel...suit her better with her posh tone today to be donating it to Turkey as they're crying our for aid...

“The cosatto is very child friendly and loved by children” 🤦‍♀️
Is is any wonder these companies supply a script to huns like Sandra…what a stupid comment…you’d know she was ad libbing there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“The cosatto is very child friendly and loved by children” 🤦‍♀️
Is is any wonder these companies supply a script to huns like Sandra…what a stupid comment…you’d know she was ad libbing there.
Curious what polling or survey metrics she or Cosatto have to confirm that children love the buggy? A focus group? Written testimonials by 3 year olds? These nobodies getting stuff discounted/for free, baby stuff in particular, while ordinary families struggle, boils my piss no end.

PR partner should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.