Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going on about the importqnce of oral hygiene when she admitted a couple of stories before that that she didnt know that a little baby tooth needs to be cleaned once they start appearing. What a hypocrite

Reactions: 4
Believe me, I am NOT to be pitied. But I would pity her stuck with him! However she is probably safe in the knowledge he won't stray cause there is no one would go near him unless drugged... so so fat and ugly!

Reactions: 3
Believe me, I am NOT to be pitied. But I would pity her stuck with him! However she is probably safe in the knowledge he won't stray cause there is no one would go near him unless drugged... so so fat and ugly!
You’d wonder if one of the benefits she’s going for of splashing their ‘relationship’ all over social media would be alerting other women that he’s ‘taken’ 🤣 I mean, allegedly that meant nothing to her when they were canoodling and created a little baba, but some of the female population do have morals where that kind of thing is concerned.

Posting at 3am because I’m working in a different time zone atm but happy to wear my crazy lady crown with pride Sandra 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At this point I almost (ALMOST) feel more sorry for him being stuck with her…because let’s be honest he is never getting rid of her now! Stuck for life 😬

Reactions: 5
Not one word from Randy on her “best” friend’s Scabbys campaign on Drugs Payment Scheme. She’s clearly raging that it’s a criticism on FF! Good friend Randy always turns out to be…

Reactions: 8
Not one word from Randy on her “best” friend’s Scabbys campaign on Drugs Payment Scheme. She’s clearly raging that it’s a criticism on FF! Good friend Randy always turns out to be…
I think she’s just raging she didn’t think of this when she was preggars!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s just raging she didn’t think of this when she was preggars!
Ah c’mon, at that stage she was focused on her private healthcare! Did you know she went private? I think she mentioned it once or thrice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is coming across absolutely desperate for work the way she's talking about a few baby wipes at 8am on a Sunday morning....get a life.

Reactions: 9
She is coming across absolutely desperate for work the way she's talking about a few baby wipes at 8am on a Sunday morning....get a life.
Imagine being that excited about baby wipes snooty cow would probably turn her nose to store branded ones whether she was paid or not to advertise the other ones.

Reactions: 3
I think when the biggest hype you can give a baby wipe brand is ‘I love how they come out of the packet’ you need to step back and take a look at yourself 🤣

For anyone with super sensitive babas Water Wipes are much better than Aveeno (and far less irritating).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think when the biggest hype you can give a baby wipe brand is ‘I love how they come out of the packet’ you need to step back and take a look at yourself 🤣

For anyone with super sensitive babas Water Wipes are much better than Aveeno (and far less irritating).
Aveeno made my eldest break out. We've only used water wipes on them since.

You do need to seriously evaluate your life if the reason you love a wipe so much is how they come out of the packet....water wipes also come out fine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s getting Charlotte very dressed up for lunch in Mai Fitz’s today. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.