Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she sharing baby breakfast recipes when she's obviously not using them. The picture she posted of Chazza's breakfast this morning was obviously baby porridge....

Also, baby breakfast didn't need to be that complicated. Wheatabix/ready brek/porridge, mic in mashed or puréed fruit of you want. Or serve as finger food if you're so inclined. The fanciest we get around here is a bit of cinnamon 😂 who has the the time or energy to be faffing about like this first thing in the AM
Someone who is 40 something and lives in her mothers house and isn’t going back to her job of printing menus 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All this talk has me excited for the upcoming Valentine's content 💞
Of course she couldn’t really celebrate with ‘himself’ last year as she probably hadn’t even announced her ooops miracle baby.

When’s she off to the Philippines 🇵🇭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The wedding was last week, they never went in the end. I am only posting this’d she’s apparently sweeping it under the table. I was lurking to see what she would post.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The wedding was last week, they never went in the end. I am only posting this’d she’s apparently sweeping it under the table. I was lurking to see what she would post.
Very odd as you would assume the flights would be booked in advance and would be pricey.

Do you know the reason why they didnt go?

Reactions: 3
Allegedly she was getting harassed about it but the person she blamed couldn’t have done it as she was blocked by Sandra. Said person also wasn’t going on the trip.

not commenting anymore on it, come to your own conclusions based off the information

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Allegedly she was getting harassed about it but the person she blamed couldn’t have done it as she was blocked by Sandra. Said person also wasn’t going on the trip.

not commenting anymore on it, come to your own conclusions based off the information
So Colm missed the wedding of a close friend because of some supposed drama with Sandra and this other person?

I'm surprised he didnt feck off without her and I wouldn't blame him. If I were the friend i'd be very annoyed if one of my closest friends didnt come to my wedding because their latest partner (who started as a mistress) has drama with someone who isnt even going.

Reactions: 7

I appreciate this info ❤

Reactions: 4
I would say Randy actually couldn’t afford the trip but had to come up with an excuse. A trip to Philippines wouldn’t be cheap and she’s actually unemployed.

or Randy couldn’t leave chazza but didn’t want to say it.

Blaming someone else and I’m guessing who is so shady.

Reactions: 1
But sher he could have gone to the wedding on his own. Are the glued to the hip now. Maybe she was never going (not invited) to begin with

Reactions: 4
But sher he could have gone to the wedding on his own. Are the glued to the hip now. Maybe she was never going (not invited) to begin with
Possible. Wouldn't put it last her to threaten noaccess to Chazza if he went either.

Reactions: 1
She more than likely couldn’t trust him. Ironically
She definitely can’t trust him. That’s taken as a given! 🤣🤣
I’d say there’s ructions behind the scenes tho. Someone harassing Randy. Randy blaming the wrong person…

Reactions: 3
She definitely can’t trust him. That’s taken as a given! 🤣🤣
I’d say there’s ructions behind the scenes tho. Someone harassing Randy. Randy blaming the wrong person…
Where did she say someone is harassing her, must have missed that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.