Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She works so hard to keep up with the ‘I’m better than everyone else’ facade and then publishes low brow posts like this confirming what we already know … that she’s a lonely, middle aged, unmarried woman in a non-committed relationship.

And no emoji on the digital citizens side profile. Randy is going to go full on hun mode. Chazza is gonna be plastered all over the gram within weeks…

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She works so hard to keep up with the ‘I’m better than everyone else’ facade and then publishes low brow posts like this confirming what we already know … that she’s a lonely, middle aged, unmarried woman in a non-committed relationship.

And no emoji on the digital citizens side profile. Randy is going to go full on hun mode. Chazza is gonna be plastered all over the gram within weeks…
I'm surprised she lasted this long tbh. She get more collabs etc if she was willing to exploit the baby...

Reactions: 4
In the latest post the baby's face is pretty visible from the side. Not sure why she is still putting emojis on her face at times. Either show her or don't!

And who over the age of 21 posts saying "it's my birthday tomorrow"

It's so obvious that whenever she posts a photo and she is on her own in it that Colm isn't with her because if he were there she would post a photo with him in it.

Reactions: 12
I'm surprised she lasted this long tbh. She get more collabs etc if she was willing to exploit the baby...
She is such a snob though, she's happy to parade the baby among members of FF, but she wouldn't want "the ordinary people" aka her followers (who line her deep pockets)to see. Instead she will share her mundane life 😒

Reactions: 5

Noticed that, no emoji ……. She’s the image of Colm, going to have his colouring

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We are seeing more and more of the digital citizens face, was she tipsy putting up today's picture 🙈

Reactions: 4
Why is she just sharing reels from another page with baby recipes? Such lazy content.

Reactions: 5
Why is she sharing baby breakfast recipes when she's obviously not using them. The picture she posted of Chazza's breakfast this morning was obviously baby porridge....

Also, baby breakfast didn't need to be that complicated. Wheatabix/ready brek/porridge, mic in mashed or puréed fruit of you want. Or serve as finger food if you're so inclined. The fanciest we get around here is a bit of cinnamon 😂 who has the the time or energy to be faffing about like this first thing in the AM

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.