Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why does she say Hola and why does she swallow/gulp so much when she speaks and sound like she’s smothering with a head cold.
That nasal reaction she has when she speaks is called a “cork gobshite” accent!

Something Randy thinks makes her sound distinguished and above the working classes of cork.

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That nasal reaction she has when she speaks is called a “cork gobshite” accent!

Something Randy thinks makes her sound distinguished and above the working classes of cork.

😂😂😂
Ah now, the 'Pure Cark Like' accent she's picking up since she crossed over to the dark side pokes through every now and then :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
An open letter to Randy.
Go out and get a fecking job and contribute something to the country's coffers.
You never had to beg for a mortgage approval or make a house into a home.
Youre trying to survive on freebies but you wouldnt convince me to gift anything to you.
You post such an immature,weak, coniving image of yourself that I'm even surprised Sweet King took you on.
Sitting like a " call girl" in the bed in Crookstown whilst Colm was posting an article on J. F. Ks visit to Cork. !!! Very Romantic. You tricked him into posing in the Lough also.Killarney last year how are you when rumour had it that poor Colm was practically on Suicide Watch in March.
Notice you're not getting much business from any Fashion Houses to model any stylish garb recently. The " Bump" paid off well. Certainly your own personal style is frumpy to the core and unfortunately your passing it on to Chazza. Do you ever intend returning to work. If so I know a First class Creche where a qualified lady will pass on all the qualities of her profession to your child. Her name begins with "R".
She has many years of experience in this role more so than yourself who is a text book Barrister.
You should respect Chazzas half sister and stop posting hurtful diatribe about beds and sleeping arrangements in public.
Don't ever try to enter Politics again because some of this "s---te" might resurface. So you're going on holidays and you need hints on buggies or is it that you need a free one. Can I suggest that homeless, unemployed people like you usually go to Charity Shops,or failing that the S.V.P.
Cop on and grow up. Go for a good long walk and try to get rid of that pudgy body you possess despite all the beauty salons,yoga classes ,and suchlike you frequent.
I'm afraid you've ruined Colms chanches of ever being elected again.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why does she sound like she’s talking about a current affairs item when’s she’s talking about an effin stroller/buggy! Seriously she needs to get a life… and pronto. The struggle for content is real….
Genuine question, did she have a dream of being a political correspondent? Haven’t followed her long but always thought she was living out a fantasy or desperately trying to be recognised for a presenting job. It’s not going to happen 😂 the jig is up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Chazza is six months old now. Her maternity leave is almost up. Has she mentioned returning to work?

Reactions: 2
I see Chazza is six months old now. Her maternity leave is almost up. Has she mentioned returning to work?
Didn’t she go on ML early as well?
She’s probably going to take additional unpaid leave while she tries to make full time flogging on insta work

Reactions: 2
I wonder did the",medium" see a proposal in the horizon.
I think she needs counselling. Imagine the big yawn about preparing food for a 6 month old child.
I hope the white witch advised her to remove the knives that she has stuck in peoples backs rather than giving them a clockwise turn every week in Insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God she is very heavy handed with the makeup and filters. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if she was still using Panstick and Dewberry perfume

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The false eyelashes looks ridiculous, must feel she has to make an effort incase a younger model catches his eye.

Reactions: 3
She’s an insufferable bore. He’ll definitely stray…she’s too dull for him
I dunno, I’d say he’s still in shock about the whole thing tbh and in awe of her because she as a dEgReE 🤣 Once he adjusts to it all I’d be keeping a close eye on him if the stories are to be believed.

Reactions: 3
That garnier shampoo and conditioner she is flogging is shite. It has made my scalp so dry which it has never done before.

Reactions: 5
Zero fucks given about how the digital citizen gets fed. Baby led, spoon fed, yo mama a hoe in bed…no one cares Randy. Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.