Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the person harassing her was a “mentally unwell witch” and part of the 1% messaging her at 3am;

“You must not go to the Philippines, You must not go to the Philippines, You must not go to the Philippines, You must not go to the Philippines“!

All sent at 3am

So cruel

---

Ohhh Randy what my like Scabbys latest post /attack on Egg Head Stephen Donnelly and FF with the state of the HSE and the hospitals

---

I bet the person harassing her was a “mentally unwell witch” and part of the 1% messaging her at 3am;

“You must not go to the Philippines, You must not go to the Philippines, You must not go to the Philippines, You must not go to the Philippines“!

All sent at 3am

So cruel

---

Ohhh Randy wont like Scabbys latest post /attack on Egg Head Stephen Donnelly and FF with the state of the HSE and the hospitals

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hi Sandra, now that we know ye are not holidaying in The Philippines thanks for letting us know you are planning a holiday elsewhere and looking for stroller suggestions 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Sandra, now that we know ye are not holidaying in The Philippines thanks for letting us know you are planning a holiday elsewhere and looking for stroller suggestions 
Correction a free stroller! Why is she only asking about stroller now, would she not have BOUGHT one for her alleged Phillipines trip?

Reactions: 5
All these ‘new mums’ asking her for stroller advice. Have a look at a website why don’t ye? It scares me how dumb these people are. They probably shouldn’t even be breeding if they are relying on this wet brain for advice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
All these ‘new mums’ asking her for stroller advice. Have a look at a website why don’t ye? It scares me how dumb these people are. They probably shouldn’t even be breeding if they are relying on this wet brain for advice
When they are looking for suggestions/advice all they are looking for is freebies. I guess she can’t afford to buy one given she’s unemployed. Baby daddy mustn’t be willing to cough up either.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
IF she ever did manage to get elected and that is a MASSIVE IF (I personally think she has a snowflakes chance in hell of ever getting into office) wouldn't she have to declare all these gifts.

Reactions: 3
Frumpy bleep looking for a free stroller 🙄 put your hand in your pocket and piss of to smyths you woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Frumpy bleep looking for a free stroller 🙄 put your hand in your pocket and piss of to smyths you woman!
She's not big enough to get a free 'high end' type one but I but she has collabed with the baby room at Smyth's so maybe she thinks they'll reach out? 🤷‍♀️

Re. Recommendations, we have a bugaboo butterfly and love it. We've borrowed both a Yoyo and minu before and liked them too. Smyth's have a decent range of ones that don't fold down as much (because you said it doesn't need to fit in overhead). There's a Joie one I've heard good things about

Reactions: 1
Did anyone pick up on her post about her birthday last year - "we went to Killarney for lunch..." and 12 week scan the next day. There was no "WE" this time last year.......as we all know it was mid march before CK started to come to terms with what was going on...he didn't even feature on her social media until he got back from the USA trip...she cut a fairly lonely figure in her mothers house last year on her birthday holding a calorie-loaded birthday cake she made herself.....stop telling lies ....your only fooling yourself. If she had really been in Killarney wouldn't we all have been graced with a sneaky little photo of a wine glass and pint of Guinness...... she's going to serious lengths to convince us all herself and CK were an item back then....maybe its herself she is trying to convince

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone pick up on her post about her birthday last year - "we went to Killarney for lunch..." and 12 week scan the next day. There was no "WE" this time last year.......as we all know it was mid march before CK started to come to terms with what was going on...he didn't even feature on her social media until he got back from the USA trip...she cut a fairly lonely figure in her mothers house last year on her birthday holding a calorie-loaded birthday cake she made herself.....stop telling lies ....your only fooling yourself. If she had really been in Killarney wouldn't we all have been graced with a sneaky little photo of a wine glass and pint of Guinness...... she's going to serious lengths to convince us all herself and CK were an item back then....maybe its herself she is trying to convince
Yes I noticed that. What a bare faced liar Randy is

Reactions: 3
WE was probably herself and her mother 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When they are looking for suggestions/advice all they are looking for is freebies.
100% this. I saw a while back someone asked her to review the buggy she has because they’re thinking of getting the same and she just ignored them 🤣 No interest in engaging unless it’s for clout or cha-ching.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she sound like she’s talking about a current affairs item when’s she’s talking about an effin stroller/buggy! Seriously she needs to get a life… and pronto. The struggle for content is real….
A shortlist of strollers…too funny🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she sound like she’s talking about a current affairs item when’s she’s talking about an effin stroller/buggy! Seriously she needs to get a life… and pronto. The struggle for content is real….
Was just coming on to say same. She gives me chronic diarrhea listening to her.

If Randy was the baller she thinks she is she could pick up a cheap stroller when she gets there or if she was staying in a 5 star resort she would know that you can arrange strollers etc via hotel (like some of the other instahuns have recommended previously) but poor auld single mother Randy’s pockets are not as deep as she thinks 🤣

No emoji on digital citizen…it’s only a matter of time before Chazza is plastered all over the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And why does she say Hola and why does she swallow/gulp so much when she speaks and sound like she’s smothering with a head cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.