Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Green beans and breast milk blended.🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Talk about over sharing! She is definitely trying to go down the mummy blogger route but her problem is she isn't relatable in the slightest.

A friend of mine just had a baby a few months ago and would have followed Sandra. I called to her recently and she was saying how she was not prepared at all for hard it is. She said that she unfollowed Sandra (and others) because it's so unrealistic and she didn't want the pressure to be perfect.

Reactions: 13
Talk about over sharing! She is definitely trying to go down the mummy blogger route but her problem is she isn't relatable in the slightest.

A friend of mine just had a baby a few months ago and would have followed Sandra. I called to her recently and she was saying how she was not prepared at all for hard it is. She said that she unfollowed Sandra (and others) because it's so unrealistic and she didn't want the pressure to be perfect.
She got schooled on the baby porridge…I’d say she’s raging 😡

Reactions: 4
Green beans and breast milk blended.🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I bleeping know. Like jesus christ, absolute vomit. Can you imagine someone serving you blended green beans in a restaurant 🤣 I've been at this parenting game a while now and I can honestly say I've never heard of that combo 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fuzziness on all of her pictures and videos. I sometimes have to check if I have my glasses on because that’s what people look like when I’m fumbling around without my specs

• Haha
It’s January and she has the baby outside with no coat and no hat, just a bit of a blanket wrapped around her. Wtf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.