Samantha Ravndahl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting! I wonder why now? I rather liked her approach to keeping them off social media completely.
She said she thought about it a lot and she kept going back to it and wanted to share it. She also said it might be the last one.

Hoping she will get better soon. I just recovered from hemorrhagic cystitis so I can only imagine how it feels to have something wrong down there. Best wishes to her and her future babies

Reactions: 3
Sorry to interrupt the love fest... but her latest video filled with the privileged whinging about expanding her family couldn't make me roll my eyes harder.

I've had a LEEP procedure. Yes, it is scary and it sucks. And yes, if I am ever able to have kids I will likely need to be on bed rest which means I'm on disability... Which doesn't pay the bills. I don't have a company or a team of people surrounding me that can help out if I need to be resting. It's great that she built a brand with a super inconsistent upload schedule and a holier than thou attitude, but 99% of us don't have nearly what she does to fall back on. I found her tears and the entire video super insincere and shallow.

Reactions: 4
What's Samantha's Reddit ? Does she have an account? Lol I'm late to the party.

I'm always shocked to see her bare face. Wonder why she hasn't tried Accutane. I know it's harsh, and not for everyone, but she really seems to need it.

Reactions: 4
I agree, It looks so sore, if nothing else. I admire her for being open about it as I really am not sure I’d have the confidence, but as she’s struggled with her skin being so bad for so long now I’m surprised she hasn’t given it a go, she’s tried plenty of other things to try and sort it out.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I have to give her props for being so open about her skin struggles and giving her viewers an honest look at her acne without filters and stuff, but it’s not getting better with whatever she has been using for it and it definitely looks like it would be super sore. It’s probably going to leave scars too at this point. Taylor Wynn used to have really bad cystic acne; she used Accutane several years ago and her complexion is gorgeous now. I know there are health risks to consider but I’m honestly surprised that Samantha hasn’t tried it at this point. I know a few people personally who have used it and none had adverse effects and their skin looks so much better now.

Reactions: 1
Hopped on because I’d realised Sam hasn’t posted anything in a good few months now and wanted to see if there was anything here about it I can’t remember where or when, but she’d expressed her feelings before about not wanting to use Accutane because of long term side effects people she’s known have experienced, things like changes in bone density, issues with organ function etc, i personally have a friend who used it and while her skin is clear, she has the driest skin and lips she’s ever had and slightly regrets it for that reason alone

I wonder if she wouldn't get medical approval for it because of her history of depression etc, from what I understand it can really affect MH

Just saw that she posted on Instagram. Photo of her and her son saying she’s been going through some stuff personally and professionally.

Reactions: 2
Just saw that she posted on Instagram. Photo of her and her son saying she’s been going through some stuff personally and professionally.
did she delete it? i cant see any new posts except for one she made in november of a pic of her and her son

Kind of tacky to make the announcement a sales promotion, no? Maybe it’s just me…

Reactions: 7
did she delete it? i cant see any new posts except for one she made in november of a pic of her and her son
She's just done an IG live, her and Matt almost divorced and she went through what sounds like a pretty difficult/ borderline traumatic beginning to her current pregnancy

Reactions: 9