Samantha Ravndahl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she delete her Twitter?
I’ve just read that she did. Someone tweeted at her saying she should’ve shared the sex and name of the baby because her audience was invested, then someone else posted a picture of the baby with the name and sex taking from her husbands private Instagram account. While I’d like to know the name, I don’t feel like harassing her for it!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
they also said that they "deserved it" because the videos sam put up about her pregnancy were monetized

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Man, what a bummer it came to that— but honestly good for her for setting up boundaries. She doesn’t need this tit right now. I honestly feel like she’d be way happier if she moved to a full time offline job.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but how low do you have to go to make someone delete that? Clearly not a true supporter/fan if you feel that harassing them for information is just. As much as I’d like to know the details, I respect her privacy and understand her reasoning for being so quiet about it.

Reactions: 5
Sad that it got revealed it was a boy under her wishes but wow so many influencers have had boys lately!!!!! Especially instagram influencers in Aus, legit so many have popped up lately.

......also I had my own boy in March, my first born 🥰 love seeing all these boy babies lately.

Hope she is not going down the route Krusti did and is insanely mentally ill towards her child and refusing meds just so she can breast feed him out of pride. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Sad that it got revealed it was a boy under her wishes but wow so many influencers have had boys lately!!!!! Especially instagram influencers in Aus, legit so many have popped up lately.

......also I had my own boy in March, my first born 🥰 love seeing all these boy babies lately.

Hope she is not going down the route Krusti did and is insanely mentally ill towards her child and refusing meds just so she can breast feed him out of pride. 🙄
Awww congrats mumma!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Looks like Sam is leaving the approachable podcast. Since they just released expensive merch a month ago, i’m guessing this is unplanned and having to do with Sam taking a step back from social media because of what happened on twitter.

Alyssa is making it a true crime podcast (because the internet doesn’t have enough of those)

EDIT: also sam cleansed her channel and deleted ALL the pregnancy related videos, including the announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like Sam is leaving the approachable podcast. Since they just released expensive merch a month ago, i’m guessing this is unplanned and having to do with Sam taking a step back from social media because of what happened on twitter.

Alyssa is making it a true crime podcast (because the internet doesn’t have enough of those)

EDIT: also sam cleansed her channel and deleted ALL the pregnancy related videos, including the announcement
It really saddens me that she’s felt like she’s had to take away almost every related to the pregnancy because people wouldn’t stop coming for her. You go through enough as a new mother, she doesn’t need all the extra tit she’s had to put up with

Reactions: 7
Good for her if she doesn't want to exploit her kid for views. And honestly, those pregnancy videos made her look crazy. After her being totally disinterested in her pregnancy and practically eye rolling every time anyone asked her anything about her kid, I don't even know if she deleted them for the right reasons. Maybe she's still disinterested and knows only talking about the difficult aspects of motherhood would make people dislike her.

Reactions: 3
Good for her if she doesn't want to exploit her kid for views. And honestly, those pregnancy videos made her look crazy. After her being totally disinterested in her pregnancy and practically eye rolling every time anyone asked her anything about her kid, I don't even know if she deleted them for the right reasons. Maybe she's still disinterested and knows only talking about the difficult aspects of motherhood would make people dislike her.
Watching the live she did a few weeks ago, she definitely is more interested now the baby is here. She said she cried when she was struggling to breastfeed properly and got emotional talking about it, Matt brought them into the room off camera and her face lit up and she was all “lovey baby talk” if you get me
I think that now they’re here and a proper physical human being, not just in her belly anymore, she’s probably upped privacy tenfold

Reactions: 9
Fairly certain she said she was going to try and remain as gender neutral as possible... not non-binary. And just to clear up a common misconception, raising a child gender neutral does not mean the kid doesnt know what sex they are, it just means not forcing gender norms on them by (for example) only buying pink princess tit for a girl, or telling a girl she's pretty all the time and never valuing her effort or learning and making sure to role model more neutral thinking around them (being careful to not comment on other peoples bodies, or trying not to fall into stereotypical mom = caregiver dad = worker roles at home)
Its not a new concept in the slightest.
There are people out there who are unfortunately not that bright and do try and raise their kids without the kids knowing what sex they are because they want to be inclusive but dont really have the critical thinking skills to understand that referring to your child as they/them from birth really doesnt matter conpared to a lifetime of good role model behaviour and mindful parenting so that a child is comfortable in themselves.
These are the people who end up reinforcing gender stereotypes as in a desperate attempt to be inclusive they reinforce the message that if you are a boy who likes 'pink stuff' you must be trans or non binary - which means you're reinforcing the message that you cant just be a man who likes those things!
Il get off my soapbox now.
Very well said!!

Reactions: 2
Watching the live she did a few weeks ago, she definitely is more interested now the baby is here. She said she cried when she was struggling to breastfeed properly and got emotional talking about it, Matt brought them into the room off camera and her face lit up and she was all “lovey baby talk” if you get me
I think that now they’re here and a proper physical human being, not just in her belly anymore, she’s probably upped privacy tenfold
I'm glad to hear that!

Reactions: 2
I wonder how she's doing... It's interesting that she took a polar opposite approach to sharing her kid online vs what Kristi did. (Kristi is still a lunatic even however many months later).

Reactions: 6
I really appreciate how she’s not sharing her baby online. As much as I’d love to see them and know their name etc, I actually think it’s so admirable in this day and age of over sharing on social media. Good on her.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how she's doing... It's interesting that she took a polar opposite approach to sharing her kid online vs what Kristi did. (Kristi is still a lunatic even however many months later).
It's such a stark contrast from Kristi literally having a video on her birth with him literally coming out her vag to Samantha keeping everything about her baby protected.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why they moved Houses? The old one seemed good and modern and was Matts childhood home. Do you think they separated and she got out?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why they moved Houses? The old one seemed good and modern and was Matts childhood home. Do you think they separated and she got out?
She said they were downsizing slightly, it was well known that she never truly warmed to that house and she said there was a lot of space in it that they just didn’t need or have the use for