Samantha Ravndahl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has become insufferable! Since becoming a mother its all about ME ME ME, not her children or the fact that the doctors/nurses/medical personnel have looked so wonderfully after her children but no, how they have let her down as a mother and how dare they care about the newborn more about ME SAMANTHA INFAMOUS YOUTUBER! She whines about everything, how is it possible to find fault with so much. Saying this I am not saying mothers do not deserve care!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I totally agree, I used to like her content years ago but she is just so negative and self-righteous about everything these days. I really don’t think she has many real friends

Reactions: 3
I'm watching. Damn, he's immature. Sam could've done better, but she's in the deep tit now.

Reactions: 6
Just watching it now. I genuinely feel bad for her, I think he does seem immature a bit but possibly adhd??! But yeah parenting etc will change a couple. He obviously was unhappy being a dad and a husband and wanted out. It's good he's being open etc about it all and discussing it so openly. Hopefully they work through it all and end up good after it.

Reactions: 4
I noticed Sam has turned the comments off on the video. Normally she gets positive responses on her vids and never turns the comments off. I wonder if she was worried people would leave horrible comments. Good for Matt for getting sober again as that is a hard thing to do but I really hope he fully stays sober for the kids sake.

That’s strange. The comments were on yesterday and I read most of them and ever were all quite supportive and Sam had replied to a lot of them. They must’ve gone downhill since I was there

She normally deletes the v bad comments (people just being ultra bitchy or saying rude things about her skin) so maybe there were too many bad comments to stay on top of it. I read them yesterday too and the ones I saw were all really positive too.

I can’t decide what I think about the video - matts body language was really showing how obviously uncomfortable he was - he isn’t a public person so I wonder why he agreed to do it? I think I respect them for being open but it seemed a bit strange
when they don’t influence as couple normally, and Sam barely bothers to be a makeup influencer either these days.

Reactions: 1
I feel like now that they’re having another baby, moved to another house etc she’s maybe realised she needs to make more money, promote her brand more etc which means she’s going to have to actually get back to work again. I don’t really see how she can have any substantial income at the moment as although she has her own brand it seems quite a small business to me and she’ll have overheads to pay, she hasn’t done any Instagram or YouTube work for a long time. I used to really enjoy her content but then as others have said she did become very sour and negative IMO and I think lost touch with reality and became lazy.

I like Sam and I really feel sorry for her in this whole situation having an actual baby, another on the way and then some therapised man baby trying to turn your life upsidedown misusing prescription drugs 😶

I'm not sure why this video was necessary... He looked uncomfortable and I feel like she didn't need to share all this with the public?

Reactions: 13
I wouldn't trust him with Tylenol, much less any narcotics.

I like Sam and I really feel sorry for her in this whole situation having an actual baby, another on the way and then some therapised man baby trying to turn your life upsidedown misusing prescription drugs 😶

I'm not sure why this video was necessary... He looked uncomfortable and I feel like she didn't need to share all this with the public?
Therapised man baby 🤣🤣. It's so true and she was also going through the abnormal cervical cells after her first baby top. She had a lot going on and meanwhile he was contemplating if he really wanted to step up or not. I don't think it needed to be shared either and it seemed pretty serious. Sam just looked angry and "eyeroll" the whole time.

Reactions: 7
The part that took my breath away was when Matt said he visited his divorced friends and their situation convinced him to pursue reconciliation. Wow. Bonus points: the video ended when he said he couldnt listen to her anymore. Like dude she barely talked?!??!! What a self-centered a**hole.

Reactions: 9
It’s too cringey to watch the video, but they really shouldn’t be airing their dirty laundry to the world. There is no reason to have this video out.

Reactions: 9
The part that took my breath away was when Matt said he visited his divorced friends and their situation convinced him to pursue reconciliation. Wow. Bonus points: the video ended when he said he couldnt listen to her anymore. Like dude she barely talked?!??!! What a self-centered a**hole.
He really doesn't like her. I'm not sure why they're still together. He came back for himself and how divorce would affect him, not her or the kids. Tale as old as time.

Reactions: 13
He really doesn't like her. I'm not sure why they're still together. He came back for himself and how divorce would affect him, not her or the kids. Tale as old as time.
Isn't it sad? Modern women of today are slowly realizing it doesn't matter how they talk to men or if they bust open the "communication channels" as wide as the Nile river – men don't give a sh*t! They never have! They never will!

It is obvious that Sam is the one pushing for Matt to go into therapy (which is good I'm sure he needs to deal with his codependency and figure out what fuels his addiction struggles) but she is not a girlfriend anymore. She is his wife with 2 kids, with lots of responsibilities. Clearly, he feels guilty about wanting to separate as kid #2 is on the way. This is a lot of work for a relationship that seems like it was unstable from the beginning and will most likely still end in divorce

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In my opinion...
Matt and Sam both suck. They are both so incredibly selfish, immature and narcissistic.

Matt:
-Sucks for acting like a man-child and relapsing
-Sucks for acting as if Sam made him get married and have kids, which is such BS since it takes two to tango
-Sucks for being a terrible father and husband
-Sucks for not giving a crap about his pregnant wife's safety (covid, not going to the hospital with her, etc.)

Sam:
-Sucks for putting all of this on her youtube channel for the world (and her children!) to see.
-Sucks for intentionally getting pregnant with baby #2, despite knowing it was a bad idea to bring another kid into that situation. Seriously, WTF.
-Sucks for staying married to Matt. It's all for her own ego. Let's be real, it would be best for the kids if they separated.
-Sucks for marrying Matt in the first place (tbh none of his behavior is that shocking, she just ignored the red flags).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know why she got pregnant again knowing her issues with her cervix. That could still turn into something worse.

I knew from the moment she got pregnant that her relationship was going to go downhill. She had a child because Matt wanted one and that never ends up well. I haven't watched the video but it looks like she got pregnant again to try and fix the relationship: another big mistake.

Reactions: 5